Reviews for Vampires the Immortal Being
Crucis Defaye chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
The main reason, in my humble opinion, that most people don't use the Stephanie Meyer vampire's is because they're Mary Sue's. It's like Superman without being hurt by Kryptonite, he'd be too powerful. And vampire's sleeping also comes into this. Vampires are vulnerable when asleep, therefore they can be cut into tasty dog treats and then fed to trusty Fido. Good boy, eat that Edward ear! Good boy!
And the main BIG weakness of the sun being taken away?
So they're good looking, immortal, sunlight does bubkiss to them, they have 24 hours a day to sit up playing Skyrim and they can slurp down a drink of pig-smoothie and be happy?
Fricking BLADE didn't have it that good!
Flaws make a good, rounded character, perfection makes a character just irritating.
I think Stephanie Meyer needs a slap. Or a real vampire eating her for lunchen.
Hell, just slap everyone called Stephanie. That'll work.
dreannica chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Awesome, are you going to use this information for a story?
concerto49 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Honestly, I'm not as into vampires compared to other fantasy related elements, though I've still seen some interesting vampire cases, which have caught my attention. I think the main joke that I've seen going around is vampires drinking blood off other humans in all sorts of weird ways. Yeah there are many variations. The authors can have their own view.