Reviews for Mein Liebling
Natasha5 chapter 24 . 5/2/2009
I love this story. I love the characterisation, the plot, the cleverness of it all... But you could seriously use a beta-reader. Once someone has gone through and cleaned it up a little bit, it'll be dazzling.

I don't mean to sound offensive; I imagine it's just due to you having so many ideas that you've been putting them down on paper too quickly.

Anyway, if you need someone to spare some hours picking at it and making it shine grammatically, I'm happy to offer my services. I don't usually beta-read (because, y'know, I have a life) but I love this story and will gladly help if you'd like me to.
KurenaiYuki chapter 24 . 4/17/2009
I really liked this story. It was almost ironic because as I read this we were starting WWII in my Us History II class. I really loved Talm's character and I aboslutly loved Ilan's mom. Now I'm wishing for a sequel.

Ja Ne

KurenaiYuki
resalith chapter 24 . 4/15/2009
I completely fell in love with this story the moment I started reading it a few days ago
pour bottes chapter 24 . 4/13/2009
Very interesting plot! The relationship is very sweet, too. Being (very) picky, I felt a little peeved with all the typos/grammar mistakes that were hard to overlook. At some times, the story got confusing. I like Talmai, but it seems unrealistic because he's thinking and speaking English so well after learning the language for only 7 months. A little translation as a note would've helped, too. ;;

The ending change was a good move. Overall, the story was very catchy and I couldn't help but curiously read the end~
KuromeruMizu chapter 9 . 4/13/2009
omg this story is so good. it's almost 4:00 in the morning and i should go to sleep because i have to wake up at 6:30 but i can't because i can't stop reading it.
PyroVyxn chapter 24 . 4/12/2009
yay! they got to stay together :D i feel all warm and fuzzy :D great story whe!
PyroVyxn chapter 13 . 4/12/2009
Omg- that was so sweet! I cried a little towards the end of the chapter (don't tell anyone, as no one needs to know i'm capable of producing tears) :D
PyroVyxn chapter 8 . 4/12/2009
Whoa! Didn't see the time travel aspect coming- awesome- it's not often that a story catches me off gaurd- you rock :D and uhm... *cough,cough* the rope binding during their "happy time" was kinky- not bad kinky- wait kinky can never be bad... did I mention it's almost 5 am where I am :D "I feel the warp overtaking me- it is a good pain." have a nice day.
loserson1 chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
xdinoxcorex chapter 24 . 4/6/2009
Oh my god, I love this story!

I was so worried it was going to have a sad ending, though! I cannot handle sad endings. I'm way too emotional haha.

No, this was absolutely brilliant, though! Thank you so much for putting this out there!

Ep, I just love you. Hahaha
Lee Vindication chapter 24 . 4/6/2009
I think this is truly a wonderful work of literature. I loved the whole story. You have an original plot and a well developed cast of characters. I was going to review when I actually finished this (at one in the morning) but decided against it as I had school in five hours. I’m sorry that I didn’t now because of course I can’t remember any of what I had wanted to say. I will say this though, the story is reminiscent of Night, which just so happens to be one of my favorite books. I think you did a good job portraying that terrible time, and I can feel your emotions through the descriptions you give. Thank you for bestowing upon Fictionpress such a beautiful story. I can’t wait to read more by you.

-Emilee Vinn.
frolic-horror chapter 24 . 4/6/2009
First of all this story really challenged me to look up German words :P I can recognize maybe a handful of words, but other than that I'm totally clueless about German and I thought it was fun to find out what Talm was saying.

Secondly, I thought (judging by the summary) that it was going to be a funny/sarcastic story, but it wasn't. It had its funny moments, though, so I wasn't really disappointed :P

I'm glad you didn't overdo the angst, because it would have been easy to fall into that trap given the topic. So, I think it was great that you decided on a happy ending instead of the original tragic one you had in mind.
Initially loaded chapter 24 . 4/5/2009
This ending kinda makes me sad. It's sweet, but it's OVER. And now I'm sad.
frolic-horror chapter 13 . 4/5/2009
Oh dear... water used as lube? with a virgin, too? *shudders

even plain spit is better than water...
frolic-horror chapter 4 . 4/5/2009
ok... I thought something was funny with the whole story... I suppose it's time travel?
411 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »