Reviews for Mein Liebling
Vixy chapter 24 . 11/30/2014
This was such a heartwarming story. I liked how in the end Talm seemed to totally fit in Ilan's time.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/20/2014
3 Love love love this story! I always rejected to read any book or watch any movie with holocaust theme because I get very emotional and depressed for days. It is just so hard for me... I did cry while reading this but I knew from the reviews the ending will be nice so I was able to finish it. Thank you!
ajashire1 chapter 24 . 8/5/2014
I really enjoyed this it was so interesting and new. I love how you made everything play out.
Seriously. Wonderful. Beautiful. Brilliant.
A.Collins chapter 5 . 7/25/2014
OHHH! Holy shit, I was so confused but it was all cleared up. Dammn, this is getting strange
A.Collins chapter 4 . 7/25/2014
Okay.. I'm confused as fuck. Maybe I missed something, but what is the date supposed to be, here? Concentration camps just outside of Ilans backyard? UNNOTICED concentration camps? What the fuck?
lostlamb chapter 24 . 7/24/2014
So beautiful. I love how you did this story. It's amazing.
defiantx1 chapter 24 . 7/22/2014
This is SUCH a good story! Seriously, the best story I have read so far on this website. I always have a thing for war-related slash stories. I look forward reading your other stories :)
smashthat chapter 24 . 7/9/2014
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa. That was so great! The only thing that got me was the time travel. I mean one minute he looking for his gram and then BAM he's in 1940's. But ugh I loved it.
Amber Akasha chapter 23 . 6/8/2014
This is probably the third or fourth time I read this story and it still manages to blow me away (reviewing here because I already wrote a review in the last chapter).
I've actually gotten a couple of friends to read it, even though they don't usually like slash, and they loved it as well -it's full of compelling characters, drama, tension, hot scenes, and it feels incredibly real in spite of the strangeness of the plot. Definitely one for the top ten.
Addiena Saffir chapter 24 . 6/4/2014
I can reread this story yearly for the rest of my life. I love it so much.
Strawberry power chapter 12 . 3/3/2014
Is it weird that I keep picturing Ilan as a hobbit because I think that's a bit weird...
Zevlin22 chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
I sort of figured it was a time swap thing when he got taken to the cabin. But wow though, I was even considering if he was crazy for a moment but the fact the he remembers Perl Harbor testifies to the fact that he isn't...but honestly...what the hell is going on? How'd he end up in the brink of WW2?
aphawesome chapter 24 . 11/16/2013
Can I just say how much I loved this story? Like, woah, dude. Firstly, those characters were freaking awesome, because they all had distinct personalities, and even though that seems like an easy thing to do, it really isn't, because at times, in other stories (not this one), it can't feel like the same character with a different face, and I didn't feel that at all here. So congrats on your characterization.
Secondly, I loved the progression of Talm's and Ilan's relationship, and how when they got together, it wasn't just "oh look everything's happy", like I sometimes see. It was...amazing. I don't think I can explain how much I loved how you wrote their relationship.
Last but not least, I especially loved the plot in general. This has got to be one of the most original stories, published or otherwise, I have ever read. I mean, it's amazing! I big history nerd, for one thing, so I loved the fact that (a good part of) this was set in the '40s! Also, your rising action, climax, and falling action transitioned beautifully! I can't explain to you how hard it is to find a plot that can actually tie up loose ends and connect everything all together in the end!
Kudos on this story! 10/10 for sure! This was such a great read!
(Sorry for such a long and potentially confusing review. Really, I just wanted to say that I LOVED this story to death.)
Anonymous chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
The virus causing the Acquired ImmunoDeficiency Syndrome (AIDS) is HIV, not AID or whatever. There is no AID if u mean the virus OR the illness.
Then there is 'Das ist besser' with an T.

That's all!
Hope my suggestion for correction can really help u. It wasn't supposed to be offensive if it sounded that way.
R. Ficst chapter 24 . 10/15/2013
A little choppy in places, but I'll admit I can't give much more cohesive critique as I read this through the night, staying up way too late. Loved the story, great work!
411 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »