Reviews for Mein Liebling
Sylvie chapter 5 . 9/27/2013
Omg are you a genius? You are aren't you. My god this is my absolute FAVOURITE type of story/fanfic ever! Simply love the going back in time theme to such a great extent! This is actually the first comment I've ever made on fiction press and I'm glad I saved it for such a good story(score one for me cuz it's completed!) a bonus is that I can speak German at a standard a bit less than fluent however I can pretty much understand every thing so far. Keep up the good work, you're an excellent writer and I hope to see more works from you in the(near) futur. :)
Amber Akasha chapter 24 . 9/23/2013
I don't usually read this kind of stories, but I'm glad I gave it a chance because I've read the whole thing in one sitting and I'd happily read through more. Congratulations on your compelling characters and an amazing tension-filled plot. Straight to my favorites!
sunako chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
Well, the story is interesting but German does not make sense. Try to ask someone for help and do not use Google Translator. :)
Preposterous chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
I knew it! Can't wait to see how the past and present play out.
Preposterous chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
He's speaking English! Bloody hell!
Preposterous chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Haha funniest family ever in the history of fictionpress.
Azrael Adamine Gaunt chapter 24 . 3/29/2013
THE BEST STORY I HAVE READ ON ! I can almost say no more. This was such a feel good piece of work for me. It had an interesting plot, the perfect amount of 'fantasy,' a healthy dose of angst, and a whole lot of love. I commend you; I truly think it's brilliant. It's like the definintion of Romance. I really liked your use of German throughout the story-I know you said you don't speak it fluently, and most of the readers most likely do not either, but it adds a bit of realness to the story. The end was picture-perfect, which I very much appreciate. I feel like a happy ending is hard to come across these days, especially when covering such a severe topic in literature, such as the Holocaust and Nazi-Germany. That being said, I truly enjoyed the plot. I think it was cute and well developed.

I would be cautious of punctuation, I noted a bit of comma mix-ups or lack thereofs (ex: "Stop running away from me Ilan!" should be "Stop running away from me, Ilan!"). A good rule for this is to remember that we insert commas every time there is a pause in our speech (ex: "Yeah Talm, we are." is said like "Yeah [pause] Talm [pause] we are." and therefore, should be written as "Yeah, Talm, we are."). Another rule of commas is usage after a name or address; so, use them after addressing someone by a title or name (ex: Tanya, can you give that to me? or Ashley, I love you.)

Well, sorry for the comma rant, but I hope it helped! I think your story was beautiful and it will be a persisting favorite of mine. Timelessly lovely. Thank you for writing it and I hope you continue writing!
allancaldera chapter 24 . 3/25/2013
I love this story even at the fisrt chapter I thought it would take a different route I didnt even think he would travel in time the story was really good it was so amazing and cute I had fun reading it.
falling-into-fate chapter 23 . 3/22/2013
Since I already posted a review the first time I read this on Ch. 24... Here goes Ch. 23 lol.

Just... Omfg. I know it's pointless, since its already on my favorites, but I always tried to favorite this story again after every chapter. I just love it so much, omg I'm crying. The ending was so SWEET and it made me awwww so many times. This was just so interesting, unlike many of the typical and predictable stories on FP. Thank you. Thank you thank you thank you. I will never forget these characters. Ever. c:
Ja chapter 24 . 2/28/2013
This was a great story. The reletionship between llan and Talm was amazing. If you make a sequel with them both and they have a kid that would be awesome!
Clazziquai Project chapter 24 . 1/27/2013
This story is absolutely sensational! The emotions and love between Talmud and Ilan is so beautifully written, and for a story that involves time traveling, I can't help but feel that the writing is so realistic. That's why I enjoyed the ending or epilogue. It wasn't all sunshine, unicorns, and rainbows, but it had that bit of fluff and happiness to wrap it all up. Wonderful, wonderful!
GrangerDanger333 chapter 24 . 1/18/2013
This is one of the most wonderful, stories on fp. Really well done for writing this. I love the storyline, its just so different from anything else I've read. I was kind of expecting a sad ending, I thought you might have decided that Ilan's luck wasn't going to hold out and he wouldn't get to have a happy ending, but here they are, being all cute and fluffy in the epilogue :) I'm glad it all worked out, even if there were a lot of 'downs' as well as 'ups', the thing with Ilan's tattoo was so sad.
And aaaawwwwwwwwww the end line XD
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
I ‘m sorry, but you said you needed help and most of these sentences lack a certain coherence.
‘Sie nicht konnen Sie haben’ litterally translates as: ‘You not can, you have’ in the polite form. I’m not sure what you meant to say…
‘Ich gehe Konzentrationslager’ translates as ‘I go concentration camp’ ?
‘Es war meine schwesters’ sounds better as: ‘Sie war von meiner Schwester.’
‘Sie ist gestorben’, you forgot the ‘r’.
‘aber Sie mochte sie zu es haben’ would sound better as: ‘aber jetzt gebe ich die dir.’ or ‘Jetzt kannst du die haben.’

The sudden death of the second German shocked me, but Kurtis seems like a nice enough man. Ilan’s train of thoughts is very entertaining yet realistic:)
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
Das 'ist' besser would be more accurate. Very nice chapter though, love the struggling scene.
Peacock Slayer chapter 24 . 12/1/2012