Reviews for Forever Mine
blackberrydream chapter 15 . 4/27/2009
Yo my man. what's happenin'? I was pretty happy to find an update for this story waiting for me in my email today. That was really ridiculously adorable with the love confession and all the fluffy loveyness...and the little Jun bit at the end was perfect. loved it. keep it up!

blackberry
xSadistxFujix chapter 15 . 4/23/2009
I love this story so far. I don't think I've read one yet with this plot. It took me three days to read this but only because I was reading it during school. -looks around- While at home I was watching Kyou Kara Maou (Wolfram and Yuri are amazing, I love all the characters-mostly-like Gunter!) Can't WAIT for more!
Sakura Camui chapter 15 . 4/20/2009
I'M SO HAPPY YOU UPDATED! 8D I really enjoyed this chapter and I fangirled throughly. Kiri is just alksdjfldsf amazing. XD I figured it might get angsty after this but I'm still cheering for a happy ending. XD I love the way you write and I'm glad you haven't given up on it.

I fail for not updating my own stories, hahaa. *makes a face* I've been writing too much fanfiction lately and forgetting my original stuff.

But F I am so happy you updated, keep it up! I'm looking forward to more awesomeness from you. :)
candysweet chapter 15 . 4/20/2009
*sigh* Another Forever Mine update. *fangirlly eyes* It's been a little too long in the whole waiting bit... _ But it was worth it! D!

I'm so glad you're back. O_o" I was kind of worried. And...ah...I don't know if I'm going to CC... My friends want me to, and are pretty much begging me to, and I really want to, but I don't know yet. I have to talk it over with the parentals. XD

(Oh, and you did catch a hint of a Chiyuu reference. 3)
JerryOnigiri chapter 15 . 4/20/2009
LOL, that was a hilarious ending. Sounds like Kirihiko is getting in deep.
Kalista Jia chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
oh it is quite cute! Though normally assassins don't really want their faces to have taken pictures of, ANYWAY there are always exceptions in everything in life.

Cute start, now I feel like chewing a bubblegum.

How nice to be able to write a light story... ya the weird thing is in real life, I am like super nice and cheering but if you ask me to write a story, it comes out dark and suspenceful... talk about English Assignment and monologue presentation in school! I made a monologue of a serial killer, my classmates and teacher were like "Where did you get that idea from? Very original"

My closest friends just snorted "Teacher, you have no idea how dark her others stories can get though she looks so innocent and happy now.

Hm... perhaps I need some advises in my stories... care you help me in there? (Innocent puppy eyes stare at you)
eStHeR-tHe-ScRiBe chapter 14 . 1/25/2009
*cries* PLEASE! NO! NOT Kiri-kun! *sobs*

UPDATE ASAP!

Love, esther

PS, you are still my favorite author/
JerryOnigiri chapter 14 . 12/14/2008
I can't hardly wait for the next update. This story just cracks me up.
Moonchild10 chapter 14 . 12/8/2008
Oh my goodness! How could do you this, with such suspense! XD I'm almost dying here. You seriously have no idea.

But anyway, I loved this chapter! Such tension! I even got tense reading it. So they've been discovered, eh? What adventures await our young heroes? O.O I can barely wait. As usual, your style is absolutely lovely and the story sucked me in to no end. I really love reading it, and I can't wait to finally have time to read your new story XD I've been working on a new one of my own, so I'm a little short on time lately.

So, this was fabulous, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter happily. I have a feeling I'll be ranting about this to my sister all day XD I really want to try drawing some fanart for this.

And oh, I got the reference! The band name is the name of an awesome story by candysweet that you recommended a while ago 8D
Moonchild10 chapter 13 . 12/8/2008
GASP! O.O Kiri is starting to doubt that it's just a job, and Chiyuu is secure in his love for him. And now this new development! My goodness, I can barely stand the suspense. This is developing wonderfully! I adore this as much as ever, even though I'm biting my nails in worry and excitement about its future.

Egad, I'll have to fangirl about this story more in my next review! XD
blackberrydream chapter 14 . 12/7/2008
oh, drama, drama! Can't wait for the update! MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! RAWR! anyway, the part in the elevator where Chiyuu was comparing Kiri to a candybar was so cute.

I have no idea about the band but...can I have a cupcake anyway? 'Cause I'm sexy.
candysweet chapter 14 . 12/6/2008
...but what if I want a cupcake? ;_;

Anyways, I squealed like a little fangirl at the reference. XD And the ending was like, "Noes! Mores! D!"
Moonchild10 chapter 12 . 12/5/2008
Yay! Chiyuu and I wore the same Halloween costume this year! Tamaki just makes holidays more fun XDD I loved the little Ouran references in this chapter, too. They made me giggle, especially the Mori one. Also, Yamada being dressed as himself made me laugh so much it hurt. And Klaus as a kitty! XD I could just go on and on.

I loved how this chapter mixed together the silliness of the Halloween party with the darkness of the attack toward the end. It was a good balance and you pulled it off well! I was so worried about both of them during the fight. It was so very epic and the motions flowed well, to the point where I felt like I was in the fight myself.

The love confession was enough to make me fly into fangirl mode :3 Such cuteness, though it makes me worry about the future of Kiri's little "job". Oh dear, the intrigue again!

Sorry it took me so long to review. I was ridiculously busy all November :dies: It's wonderful to read your stuff no matter how long it's been. Lovely, as usual! 8D
Sakura Camui chapter 13 . 11/23/2008
EP! KIRI! DUN DO EET. xD You love him.

Hahha, I'm such a spazzface.

Ganbatte on your writing there. Sorry you have no interwebs. :( I'm totally stuck on ALL three original stories I'm working on. How fail is that? haha.
candysweet chapter 13 . 11/23/2008
Ah, an update. w Just what I needed.

But yeah, that old urge to smack Inari? It's coming back. _