Reviews for Forever Mine
becca bee too lazy to sign in chapter 11 . 11/15/2008
Oh my gods Chiyuu as Tamaki? *dies of cuteness* seriously, that's adorable. The date was funny especially with Klaus in a dress XD cross dressing makes me really happy (we did powderpuff football at my school a couple of days ago and as I was leaving school I saw a guy in a cheerleading outfit and practically came in my pants...ignore I said that but really it made my day.) Rocker Inari sounded pretty hot actually...anyway where was I? Oh yes, fun story!
candysweet chapter 12 . 11/1/2008
Chiyuu as Tamaki? Perfect. D And silly clowns! Don't bring a knife to a Kiri fight! o Chiyuu's "I love you" was very cute. w
rawr chapter 11 . 11/1/2008
awh, teh cute.
Moonchild10 chapter 11 . 10/29/2008
This chapter was great! 8D I could stop laughing at all of Inari and Klaus' various costumes, especially the fish, and when Inari got dragged away by the police. Also, Kiri and Chiyuu's date seemed like a lot of fun. It was so cute! I just loved the ice cream scene, and I'm sure Chiyuu will cherish his bunny for years to come XD Plus, when he was wearing his disguise, what with the blond hair, blue jacket, and black pants, I kept imagining it Tamaki from Ouran Host Club XD it made the whole thing quite... interesting for me.

Oh my gosh, Halloween special! I'd love to see that :evil cackle: I think Kiri would make a very good vampire! And I would probably pay money to see Yamada dressed as one of the Men In Black. And gasp, just a random thought... it would be pretty hilarious if Kiri was somehow talked into dressing as Mr. Freeze (because of the whole thing with Yamada). XD Sorry, but I do love giving input! :shuts up:

One of these days, I swear I'm going to read and review 'Oh, the Imperfection!'. I've been so busy lately that I haven't had time :guilt:

Well, see you next time!
Sakura Camui chapter 11 . 10/29/2008
Awesome as always. :3
candysweet chapter 11 . 10/28/2008
Wow, Inari and Klaus. They're so inconspicuous, they could be ninjas. D And this chapter was very cute as always. w *tries to think of good costumes and fails. ;_;*
Moonchild10 chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
Oh my god, I'm finally caught up!

Chiyuu finally realized his love for Kiri! Hooray! I'm so happy for him, but I'm worried about what the future will hold. But still, I really, really loved this chapter. It was so cute that Chiyuu watched Kiri sleep, and the "Three-Legged, Four-Leafed Triple Magical Family Gredunzel a la Chiyuu" scene made me laugh out loud. You have a gift for making wonderful scenes.

I love the fact that Kiri calls Yamada "Mr. I-Wear-Sunglasses-Too-Much". All of the characters are developing so well, and I'm becoming very attached to each of them. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter, and I can't wait to read your new story!

By the way, would it be alright if I attempted to draw some fanart for this story? :sheepish grin:
Moonchild10 chapter 9 . 10/22/2008
Oh dear, now the real drama begins! Poor Chiyuu... it makes me want to jump up and scream "No, Kiri, don't do it!" Inari is certainly a devious little devil, and Kiri is extremely good at his job, though this may be a good or bad thing XD

Poor Mr. Yamada. He really has his work cut out for him, doesn't he? Chiyuu seems like he's hard to handle.

So far, the relationship between Chiyuu and Kiri is so cute! I'm worried about what's going to happen when or if Chiyuu finds out it's just a job to Kiri. Or is it? Gasp, the suspense! I just love this.

And by the way, if you're still looking to collaborate with someone, then I'd love to write something with you! It sounds like a ton of fun.
Moonchild10 chapter 8 . 10/22/2008
This chapter was so filled with humor! It completely made my day. I just loved the scene when Kiri was trying to wake Chiyuu up, and of course I laughed heartily at Chiyuu's antics when they reached Silver Star. He's tireless, and his endless well of energy makes me smile. He's such a fun character! And of course, Yamada and Kiri's interactions never fail to make me laugh! I just love that he calls him Mr. Freeze.

In regards to your note at the end of that chapter, don't worry! There's no such thing as too many shirtless Kiri scenes! XD

Thanks so much for advertising SA! :loves:
Moonchild10 chapter 7 . 10/22/2008
Oh my goodness! I'll do my best to contain my squeals, but... oh my, this scene was so wonderfully written! 8D It was so sweet, with just the right amount of passion and tenderness and... I need to sit down.

I loved Chiyuu's uncertainty and shyness. It was so very cute, and it was interesting to see another side to the always so confident idol we know and love.

Things are getting really interesting now. I can't wait to see how everything plays out!
Moonchild10 chapter 6 . 10/22/2008
GASP! I really need to hurry up and get caught up with this story :wishes she had more free time: Now, about the chapter:

This was fabulous! XD Jun is a Chiyuu fanboy! I just love it. I love Jun; he makes me laugh. He's such a badass, and then he's also a fanboy and such a good friend. I'm excited to see what the future holds for him.

And of course, I just loved the hilarious scene with the fangirls! It was such a colorful scene full of motion, and I was giggling the whole time. Poor Chiyuu :3 I'm quite a fangirl of him myself, and it must be difficult for him to have to avoid such people.

I'm excited to see how Chiyuu handles the next move! How will he handle things with Kiri! Oh my goodness, I can barely wait. I love this story very dearly, and I'm starting to adore the characters like my own children XD You're doing a wonderful job sucking me into the story! I loved the minor character development (Hisato is so very awesome, and such a sweet big sister), and I think it did a lot for the story.

Well, I'll stop rambling and go read chapter 7! 8D
blackberrydream chapter 10 . 10/21/2008
Omigawd! I'm so sorry I haven't been reveiwing lately! I haven't gotten online in like MONTHS! Sorry! Please forgive me! I'll never forgive myself if you don't forgive me and if I never forgive myself then I'll end up locking myself away in a castle convently located on a cliff where it's always dark and rainy where I shall spend the rest of my days in a high collared clock feeding on the lives of puny mortals through osmosis and playing the violin while I reminisce about my lost childhood in Kansas...

...

so onto the story:

First of all: There's no such thing as too many shirtless scenes! Fan service does me good!

Okay now the rest of this review is just going to be random, disorganized, scattered comments about the four chapter I read.

I loved the scene (chapter seven? I read them all at the same time so I don't remember) when Kiri and Chi became offical. That was beyond cute. I know I've mentioned this before but once again you are amazing at describing emotions. Not only are your descriptions fantastic but they're witty too. I just love it!

The banter between Kiri and is always great.

I felt like punching Kiri for tricking Chiyuu to not do the kissing scene. Stupid Kiri! How dare you mess with cute little innocent chiyuu...heh, sorry but I love chiyuu. He's always so silly and hyper. Especially when cooking the "Three-Legged, Four-Leafed Triple Magical Family Gredunzel a la Chiyuu" (I'm not gonna lie-that sounds deadly)

Anyway, I think that's all I had to say so...bye.

-blackberry
candysweet chapter 10 . 10/20/2008
Awh. This chapter was cute and funny. w I want a Three-Legged, Four-Leafed Triple Magical Family Gredunzel a la Chiyuu. O_O
DeidaraXTobi chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
This is pretty good so far. I think you're doing well. I wish I had more constructive criticism for you, but I'm having a major brain fart right now. I don't have much time to read the rest of the story at the moment, but I'll be sure to come back to it when I do have time. The characters seem to have some solid personality, and the setting is a familiar one. I hope to see more of this story and will have fun reading the rest!
Moonchild10 chapter 5 . 10/14/2008
Oh my goodness... EH! :fangirl swoon: They kissed. I'm just so happy to see it happen I could scream! I jumped around a lot and informed my mom that they had kissed XD E!

So anyway, all my mindless squealing aside: this was a good, solid chapter! Yamada and Kiri's exchange made me laugh. They're very funny. It was also good to see a bit of light shed on things with Klaus and Inari. I'm really loving this, and I'm so happy to see that you've posted chapter 9! I really wish I had more time to read. But I'll finish this if it kills me! It's totally my new fandom XD
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »