Reviews for Forever Mine
I'm.Running.Out.Of.Ideas chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
This is awesome! Please update soon!
candysweet chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
Awh, this made my day. w It was very cute, but I got this strange urge to beat Inari into bits.

I'm assured that this is normal. D
Sakura Camui chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
I loved it as always I can't say much more because I'm really busy IRL getting ready for an anime con. But keep writing as always! :D
Verseprose chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
I think it's a really good beginning, and the idea's there, I sure am gonna continue reading.
Moonchild10 chapter 4 . 10/3/2008
Le gasp! Such a cute "date" :3 It was sweet to see Kiri having so much fun! I just love these two so much I think I might explode! EH! Chiyuu is absolutely my favorite right now, though I love Kiri's sexy mysteriousness :dies:

God, I just love this. I'm sorry I've been gushing so much, but the characters and the plot and everything about this is so epic and I can't sit still when I'm reading it XD I'm officially an obsessed fangirl.
Moonchild10 chapter 3 . 10/3/2008
Oh my god, I LOVE Chiyuu! XD He's just so cute and excited and childish, but in an understandable way. I love the way you've developed his character, and I just can't stop being giddy. I also just love Kiri! He's so mysterious, and he's so cold but he seems to have more to him that I just can't wait to see uncovered! And I'm becoming a Klaus x Inari 'shipper, for some reason :laughs:

This story is just so awesome! :O You've got me completely and totally hooked! And by the way, I advertised it in my new story, and I'm going to advertise it in Street Angel, too! Wo!
Moonchild10 chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
Egad, it has begun! The great drama! The intrigue! The sheer romantic horror that is to await! I can barely contain myself!

I just ADORE the characters! Chiyuu is so vibrant and exciting, Kiri is just so COOL, Hisano is so cute and protective, and Inari and Klaus are devious but still fun XD They remind me a little bit of Taki Aizawa, but much better. And I have a character named Inari, too, so we can be twins forever! WE!

I'm so excited to read the rest! I just can't wait! Your writing is so awesome!
Moonchild10 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Eh, it's just awesome! 8D I love the opening chapter! It gives good insight to the two contrasting worlds of both characters, and when they met it was a collision I won't soon forgot! I really adore the way you did this, and this story is so awesome so far! I'm already hooked and it's only the first chapter XD

I'll review the rest as soon as possible!
rawr chapter 8 . 9/27/2008
i really like this story. ive been reading it the last few days.

is it wierd that i really really want to see inari and klaus hook up? 3

keep writing!
candysweet chapter 8 . 9/23/2008
1) You advertised me. /Again/. ;_ ; I love you.

2) "I’m actually a pretty light sleeper." Best line evar. o

3) There's never too many shirtless scenes for hot guys. Don't be silly. XD

4) In regards to your question in the last review for AK, I'm trying to go to Ohayocon. Maybe I'll see you there. w
Sakura Camui chapter 8 . 9/23/2008
There can never be too many shirtless Kirihiko scenes! Seriously. xD AND THANKS FOR PROMOTING ME AGAIN! You are so awesome! I'm working on the next chapter for Chain of Mind and then I'm gonna switch back to Running Up That Hill again, but anyway.

HAHA KIRIHIKO. He's totally grumpy because he's starting to feel some kind of love for Chiyuu, I think and he doesn't know what it is. *giggles* ldkfjawelkfjskldf I love your story so much! :D I srsly can't wait for more. _ Keep writing!
Orriolle Gryphen chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Man... I'm speechless... it's just too good man... It kinda makes you loose confidence when you're still starting writing in here. Hahaha... Reading it was a blast. You already had me reading just seeing the summary. Hahaha...
banana-guts chapter 7 . 9/9/2008
Augh! So GOOD! I loved the first part, the tension, your choice of words. And your characters, nice. Really, really nice. Chapter 7 made me smile.
candysweet chapter 7 . 9/8/2008
Awh, it was so cute. OwO! It made my day. w
Sakura Camui chapter 7 . 9/8/2008
slkdfsdljkf *fangirly squeal* My mom gave me the wierdest looks because I had my door open when I was reading this and I kept squealing! I couldn't supress it! I love these kinds of moments. SDkfjsdlkfjdf I love Kirihiko to pieces! (That must be the five hundred time I've said that, right? XD) I can't wait for more, you're a fantastic writer! Always leave me hanging on and wanting the next part. :3 Keep it up hun!
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »