Reviews for Cryo
Maplewing chapter 3 . 9/16/2008
I can't wait to find out about Isle... and yes, what a loving relationship! Poor Vox though. xD And I also can't wait to find out about 149... but mostly about Isle. That's an awesome name.
Maplewing chapter 2 . 9/16/2008
Hey... I think this story is really good from what I've read so far. :) Cyrgenics is really interesting, and of course the part about genetic mutation in the beginning A/N drew me in cuz I'm a sucker for genetic stuff.

The only thing that might need correction is, in the beginning, the tenses get mixed up (Example: "he says" to "he said"}. But that's it. Keep on writing. :D
the good dr chapter 3 . 9/7/2008
Somehow you made it seem like Eve was his daughter... maybe it's just because I've thought that from the beggining but it seems like you're leading to that.

signed the good dr.
YoungInside chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
Wow. Good good chapter. I think this length was good. Any longer and it would have seemed draggy. :)
the good dr chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
If I am ever cryogenically frozen, I'll remember to watch out for pretty ladies with guns in the future. Don't worry I'll pass the message on to Walt Disney.

Yeah, a longer chapter would have been a lot better. Goodbye Vox, I hardly knew you. You know what would be ironic (in a way), if the person who shot him was his daughter or granddaughter.

signed the good dr.
the good dr chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Don't usually see a story where a person is put in cryo stasis for the sole purpose of seeing the future. I like it so far, and have to say our stories (not our fiction stories, the stories of our past) are similar. I come from the universe of Fan Fiction as well. One problem I do have with the idea of cryo stasis being used to see the future is that the traveler leaves their time, family, home, culture, etc. If you've ever seen the first Austin Powers or certain episodes of Futurama you'll get what I mean. More or less I wouldn't say Vox is a time capsel, not a traveler.
YoungInside chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
That sounds really interesting. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. The only thing is, it's a tad bit difficult to understand but I guess everything would make sense after a while.

;D