Reviews for The Hall of Kings
Identification Please chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
This is really rather good. I was intrigued by the summary and I was not disapointed. Please keep writing and updating. You can take this story places.
DorkExpress chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
That's it? No more chapters? Oh, well, that sucks. I really wanted to knkw what was happening next. Do you think you can send me the next chapter please?

XOXO
S. E. K. Arouet chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
The premise of your story is interesting and I'd love to hear more about the world you've created here. The only thing that distracts from the good quality of your writing is the many punctuation mistakes, especially at the beginning of the chapter. There are quite a few run-on sentences and places where there should be commas. A quick run through with an eye towards catching these mistakes would make reading this chapter even more enjoyable.

I am interested in where this story goes and hope that you will indeed post more of it. Please keep in mind that the more chapters you post, the more readers, and thus reviews, you will acquire.

Best of luck.

S.
fairy Eva chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Bah! I really like this! I hope you're planning on adding more chapters soon. Jo seems pretty kick-ass, and I'm a little curious about Rael. Please update soon!
hi-tanner85 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I saw you had reviewed my story Lucian Boom and I was just coming by to say thank you but the summary for this story caught my attention and let me just say, I love it. I'm already hooked and it's already going on my favorites cause it's exactly the kind of thing I LOVE to read. I'm so happy there's something new and good to read.

Fiction press has been lacking with the updates lately. grr.

Thanks for this.

Brittanyterese.
Clela chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Ooh, interesting beginning. I want to know what happens next, and more about the world you've created.
Halfbloodprincess17 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
It was really good, I would really like to read more of it. It's intriguing enough to catch my interest.