Reviews for Me? I'm with Cupid
Queen Of Laughs chapter 9 . 9/27/2008
cute chapter!

cant wiat for more!

H. Duke Author chapter 8 . 9/24/2008
finished! update soon, please :)
H. Duke Author chapter 5 . 9/23/2008
I'm at chapter four right now, and the story kicks ass. I'd keep reading but the screen's starting to hurt my eyes, and it's time for bed.

YaY for Cupid!
underCOVERnali chapter 8 . 9/19/2008
I am now an official junky.

How do you do it? It just keeps getting better and better with every chapter you add! I love it, i love the suspence and its killing me! _

Keep up the extupendious job!

P.S. Thank you soo much for agreeing to take a look at my story, I greatly appreciate it! I hope i dont dissapoint...

PLEASE DONT TAKE TO LONG ON THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Seisaset chapter 8 . 9/17/2008
aah so ominous! please update soon.
A.L. Holland chapter 8 . 9/17/2008
That ending was...interesting.

Not depressing or creepy at ALL.

She was only told that she would wish she'd died. Now...I have some suspicions that this has something ot do with the Adonis? (I've taken a liking to that nickname) Of course, what doesn't?

I'm thinking...heartbreak. NOW, the plot-line in which it happens is a mystery, but I've always loved whodunits. Maybe...denial? On the Adonis' part, I'm thinking. But...to the extent of seeking death? He IS suppose to be Cupid...

Well, I won't waste anymore of your time on this. I can't wait for more! BTW, I LOVED her little imagination...thingy. It painted a rather...lusting caricature. So very descriptive. ANYWHO, I can't wait for more! I'm sure my endless and pointless and mindless bumbling has nearly drove you to the brink of insanity if not over the edge.

I can't wait for another chapter! (Note: I realize I've said this three times, my imagination is lacking at the moment)
palmsaresweaty chapter 8 . 9/16/2008
lol good but no adonis...:( and a friend who is a tarot reader. Thats a little too much dont you think? I hope she doesnt reappear again. Her only confidante should be adonis
sunsetting chapter 8 . 9/16/2008
so when i first saw the summary, i thought this was going to be like.. all crack/humor/etc. you know what i mean? & then you have this dark undertone going on. very sketch. i love it. & the plot is so very creative. i've never really seen anything like it. which is good, lol.

but uh, lemme think. i think sometimes, you're missing end punctuation marks... and commas too, sometimes. & always referring to "cupid" as "the adonis" is kinda.. eh. idk. it has a awkward feel to it & it feels like you overdo it sometimes. & the tarot epic win dude.

but other than that, this is pretty cool. can't wait to see more. peace. (:
Queen Of Laughs chapter 8 . 9/16/2008
interesting chapter!

cant wait to see where it goes!

Innocence of Chaos chapter 8 . 9/16/2008
AIE! THIS STORY ROCKS! The moment I spotted it I had "Stupid Cupid" stuck in my head, it was hysterical. Anyway, I love how your writing flows. Normally you get fantasies that jump and most likely end up Jumping off a cliff by being dropped b/c the author actually can't figure out where they're going. But yours isn't, again, IT ROCKS!

~Innocence
Seisaset chapter 7 . 9/14/2008
i really like this so far please update soon.
underCOVERnali chapter 7 . 9/12/2008
Great Job! Im loving this story more and more, chapter after chapter ]

Keep up the great work! Dont take to long on the next chapter, I just cant wait!

P.S. I know you are probably busy and all, but if you get the chance, I would love for you to take a look at my story. Thanks!

Again, keep it up and dont take to long to update!
palmsaresweaty chapter 7 . 9/1/2008
bo so short
jessxreality chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Hey, I really like the begining.

Your character is pretty cool, although she is nameless.

The London thing is cryptic, which i like.

YOu can write really well, and it's captivating.

Cait wait for an update.

Jess
Queen Of Laughs chapter 7 . 8/31/2008
cute chapter

cant wait for more cole and sidney!

190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »