Reviews for Me? I'm with Cupid
Anonymousreader chapter 19 . 3/7/2010
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

this is so exciting! i want to know more! and he did find love for her.. i mean she loves him? why can't that be enough?
teafiend chapter 19 . 1/27/2010
Holy crap. Update as fast as you possibly can please!
iwrite901 chapter 19 . 1/26/2010
so i just read this all today, and it is absolutely AMAZING!

honestly, this is like on my top 3 favorite stories EVER.

you have serious skills.

update soon please! (:
SpotWillRuleTheWorld chapter 19 . 1/23/2010
I think I love you...for writing this story. WE! I love this story right now! Hahahahahahah! Do I sound like a maniac? (I hope i do...-insert creepy smile)

Update soon!
Maijastiina chapter 19 . 1/22/2010
What a wonderful story! Thank you! This is seriously one of those (rare) really well written, original and addictive stories here.

You are giving your readers something new and something to wait for in every chapter and that's what keeps us coming back, in my opinion. I'm looking forward to your next update!

Take care!
hezja chapter 19 . 1/18/2010
aww :D:D love it, and that did explain a lot...very freaky though :D...he has to be saveed Oh noo, annd how did one cupid know the cure and not another? ..i dont know why im always questioning you sorry. :P update soon! x
Tzotel431 chapter 19 . 1/17/2010
A most amazing chapter!

I somehow do not believe that Steven/Chad is dead...somehow he might have survived...

Poor Cole and Sydney...how will they find a cure!

I'm so worried for them...

Lovely update my dear!

I can't wait for more!

~Tzotel

(I was really excited, did you notice all my !s ?)
Cybernetic chapter 19 . 1/17/2010
And the plot thickens~ -
HelgaBertoni chapter 19 . 1/17/2010
Loved it, update soon!
un chien andalusia chapter 18 . 1/17/2010
you have a way with words. i cackled near uncontrollably at the part where Holly staked out the cafe - "Her eyes darted nervously round the coffee shop as she clutched a latte in her hand. Sitting cross-legged on a chair, she scribbled in a notebook and occasionally snapped a picture of Nate. He looked a little scared."

- so economical but evocative. very funny.

this is such a very entertaining and original twist on the in-love-with-cupid sub-genre. you should get way more reviews. hopefully there are more lurker-readers out there who just haven't reviewed.

i say yes to the caldwell high/supernatural series. and look forward to meeting leo's ghost v soon.
blazinghues chapter 19 . 1/17/2010
-waiting anxiously for the next chapter-

I just spent all night reading your story, and I've seriously fallen deeply in love with it. It's 3 am right now, though, and I'm kind of on a weird, giddy high. I seriously cannot find the words to explain to you how much I love this story. I've never read anything like it before (Seriously, someone who comes up with an idea of Cupid(s) being like this has got a lot of creativity), and it always keeps me guessing. It isn't cliche, or predictable. It's such a breath of fresh air on this website. -sighs- It's driving me crazy that I truly have no idea if Cole and Sidney are going to end up together. Gah! So frustrating. And this chapter? -claps excitedly- was so unbelievably awesome! I loved the part where Leo saved Sidney, or at least gave her a chance to escape. The mirror thing, and all the crazy unexpected things happening at once, was pure GOLD! That's some serious, talented writing right there! But the physic said that death was in the future for Sidney, and she's never wrong! That's what Cole said, anyway. I want them to be together soo badly! You should seriously consider getting this published. Anyway, update soon! I can't wait for the next chapter! It's almost getting close to New Years! :( Hopefully Cole doesn't die...
WhistlingPekoe chapter 19 . 1/16/2010
SWEET JESUS THIS CHAPTER WAS AMAZING!

First of all, thank you for updating. Second of all, OH MY GOD. That was SO creative and amazing and I can't imagine how good it must feel to write something that flowy and good and just... wow. Personally I never know what to write, but for it all to just come to you like that (though I'm sure it wasn't without labour!) must have been lovely. And what a treat for the readers ). I loved the ending, especially with the bit about her name being written in the mirror. Just brilliant.

next?
quotata chapter 19 . 1/16/2010
Given that I just woke up, all those words were a bit overwhelming, but woah.. crazy crazy boy... I don't ever want to meet a Steven Michaels. Thank goodness for Leo! But to only see him for a second... . That's So Unfair!

awesome revelations!
hezja chapter 18 . 1/9/2010
ohh just stayed up all night reading this story :D love itt:D interested to see how it develops :D...but how does "Chad" know so much about the cupids ? like the dying thing? just observation..? either way update soon please :D x
MarloCarlo10 chapter 18 . 1/6/2010
Dang Chad/Michael sure knows how to hold a grudge...but it wasn't Cole's fault...he was so young..

Poor Cole, I can't imagine how much he would be in with those marks.

Great chap! Loved it!