Reviews for Me? I'm with Cupid

God, I hope he lives.

YOU HAVE TO COMPLETE THIS BEFORE THE NEW YEAR OR HE WILL DIE

D:
alfers chapter 18 . 12/21/2009
I love this story. :) I'm glad you found time to continue writing again. I was worried that this story would go unfinished and that I would never know how it ends. Um - do you by chance know approximately how many chapters are left in the story? Just curious. :) Keep up the wonderful writing!
pro.at.being.a.ninja chapter 18 . 12/21/2009
AMAZING! that is all i have to say. plz plz plz update soon! i am dying here! i need more! this is one of my all-time favorite stories on my favorites list! plz update soon, and for thoughts, have cole come to protect sidney after micheal tries to hurt her [if he does]...

update! thnx!

xo- Heaven's Angel Behold-Katyi
Tzotel431 chapter 18 . 12/21/2009
Okay, first question-there are hardcore Chad fans? WTF is wrong with them? Cole. Hello, we want Cole!

Anyway, that was amazing, poor Cole, it wasn't his fault. I feel so bad for him. And poor Sidney, stuck with the crazy psycho man Chad! Where's Cole when you need him?

I was so happy to see an update! It made me dance with glee! I hope the next update comes soon!

~Tzotel
xInkMusique chapter 18 . 12/20/2009
I never liked Chad anyway :P
quotata chapter 18 . 12/20/2009
I was never a hardcore Chad fan.. but I was thinking he'd turn out to be the reincarnation of that sorcerer from Sid's past life. This is a surprise!
Queen Of Laughs chapter 18 . 12/20/2009
wow. Awesome chapter!

can't wait for more!

post asap!

:D
rockhard chapter 18 . 12/20/2009
That surprised me! Whoa! I was thinking he was like another cupid or something that liked her just like Cole, but it was really starting to creep me out when he got all stalker-ish on him! Love it! Please post soon! xD
HelgaBertoni chapter 18 . 12/20/2009
Loved it, update soon!
Tzotel431 chapter 17 . 11/30/2009
"Get her!" the angry crowd calls, carrying their pitchforks and torches. They march from the screen of the computer and out over your keyboard. A man trips over the spacebar and suddenly you wake from your sleep. No one will attack you! I promise, just that. lol, I have waited for this update. I have waited so long, and I am so glad that you didn't disappoint, not that I feared that you would! I hope you update soon, but I do understand the problems of life and school. I just hope it won't take you so long...hint hint!

Wonderful chapter, my dear. I love it! I love Cole and Sidney, and I keep waiting for everything to work out perfectly for them...haha, take your time and know that I'll be around when the next update comes!

~Tzotel
Queen Of Laughs chapter 17 . 11/29/2009
good chapter!

cant wait for more!

:D

post asap!
quotata chapter 17 . 11/29/2009
That idea of finding Leo's ghost didn't even occur to me! I guess that's why you're the author! P

I love the build up this chapter brings. Good work!
sappyromancelvr chapter 17 . 11/29/2009
whoaa. confusion for me.

what are they going to do? Go to the underworld and get him?

Update soon!
HelgaBertoni chapter 17 . 11/29/2009
I absolutly love this story so far! I haven't read a story this good in a while. Anyways keep up the good work and update as soon as possible! I'll be waiting...
Lantern no Headphone chapter 17 . 11/29/2009
I'm glad you're back! The new chapter has some nice new twists. I like the idea about the mark and the ghost. Now...carry on writing...
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »