Reviews for Computers have it easy
Mirabella chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Nice!

Gets your point accross marvellously! :)
dragonflydreamer chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I like how succinct (sp?) the phrases are in the first part. It really reads with a computer-like feel.

I didn't like where the transition was. It felt strange in the middle of a line. (Ah, the wonderful haiku format).

~Sparkles from the Review Marathon (link in profile)
Fractured Illusion chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Review marathon again :) Link in profile.

"Start anew. – Why can't"

Why do you need the - there? It doesn't seem needed...

Anyways, cool poem! I think you portrayed the benefits of computer-ness quite well. Although I think such a life would be very unfulfilled but that is another thought haha XD

Frac
fatbird33 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
hm good question.
sarasoldaccount chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
hello again )

haha, i love it, very creative and original. I like it how you made this piece a haiku (very straightforward), instead of babbling on about how your life sucks and the reasons why you want a delete button ... blah, blah, blah ... a lot of people on this site make that error, I do believe.

anyway, good work! very true, thought the hyphen in the middle is slightly unecessary...

saara xx.
Laura Schiller chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Sigh...too right. And who says haikus have to be about nature? Modern imagery timeless truth great poem!
Prieda Solo chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
awesome. and true. Life needs a control Z button, it would be so much easer D
Seven Rose chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
...If only.

Great haiku.
Darkness.Is.Energy chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Great, I totally agree
HHM chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
I like this a lot. It's very skilfully done. Keep up the good work.
East-0f-Eden chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
lol
The Hippie Nerd chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Personally I'd love to be able to just have a shut down button when things get to be too much, and nothing can happen to me until I choose to start up again. This is a great haiku. The hyphen in the middle may not be needed, but that's no big deal. Humourous and insightful- well done!
Katie Nicole chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Amen to that.
Ashelin chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I know.

I always envy the recycle bin the most. You can just drag and delete, then get rid of the trash forever. With lives all the worst seems to cling to us until we're pulling like crazy just to get anywhere. So life goes. Good haiku! I liked it, though I though you putting a "-" right in the middle was odd. Still good though. Keep it up.