Reviews for Word Drabbles
henred5 chapter 6 . 8/11/2008
Quite cute...
unspokenthought chapter 3 . 7/29/2008
Haha so wonderfully written. I like the overdramatic beginning. :)
henred5 chapter 5 . 7/27/2008
or did he...maybe he is in fact some secret assasin after her guts? ok maybe not, least i hope not.
henred5 chapter 4 . 7/27/2008
Heck i'd much much prefer to stay in the ocmfy confines of hoem then go camping...*sighs*, i feel sorry for the MC here. :XD
henred5 chapter 3 . 7/27/2008
I can't beleive she doesn't know his name...she really shoudl ask. lols

Cute combo though, strnage girl seeks ice cream, boy serves her and offers it to her for free, they fall in love..or develope a crush.
henred5 chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
Very short I will admit, but oMG! That was perfect form beginign to end...so sweet.
henred5 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
hm, nice short peice. Prospective romance bewtween the two texters.

I love how this is written, its quite freash sounding...can relate to the real too.
unspokenthought chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
so cute. :)
Chocolate.and.sushi chapter 2 . 7/22/2008
Aw, very cute. You sure have a way of describing the characters without having to use sentences after sentences. I need to learn that! )
Undead Serenade chapter 5 . 7/22/2008
All of these are very interesting and I'd love to see any of them continue. Although I understand how it is when you write a few paragraphs and don't feel like writing more. I have a lot of random paragraphs that could go anywhere and I do absolutely nothing with.
Chocolate.and.sushi chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Short and sweet. Hope this one becomes something more!
Amaterasu-chan chapter 4 . 7/22/2008
hmm. its nice that you are able to get back in the habit of writing, and i really liked the third chapter, but i think that you need to work on making the connection between these two characters more obvious, is it romantic or friendship? other than that, i just wanted to say these were nice, and that i think you should check out my story, The Amazing Life of Amaterasu Mizatomi. I should update in a couple days, and then you can see how i make my character's relationships apparent. If you could review it too, that would be nice. Thanks, and i'll check up on this in a little while!