Reviews for That Stupid Idiot
dizzydreamer99 chapter 2 . 4/6
Woah mate you wanna tone down on the italics :P
Guest chapter 18 . 3/6
Susan is REALLY dumb . Like duhhh Natalie did it all signs point to her Anybody with comin sense would know .
Princess Wanderer chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Tuesday November 6th is always election day. They would be out of school.
Anonymous Whatchamacallit chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
Or until I find a reason to throw him into a sea of angry Barneys... Lol... Don't forget the angels... LOl... THis is so funny...
Hannah Raine chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Same middle name! Boo yah
Guest chapter 36 . 6/16/2013
I started from 11 pm and now it's already 1:40 am. I just kept on reading and reading because its really good. It's so funny and weird and its just kinda unique. I love the randomness and I love the story. God job!
xmarierose chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 36 . 4/4/2013
Aaaah! It's over boohoohoo, I reaaaaaaalllllllllly loved it
Lady ChronicXx chapter 36 . 3/13/2013
You definitely should be forever proud of this, I was completely sucked into reading it and couldn't stop until I finished it. The story was amazingly amusing, it was great writing, great details, and just the right amount of work put into this. Simply outstanding! I give you a hundred rounds of applauses, this story really truly is incredible, thoughtful, creative, and just simply beautiful! Bravo!
ThatCoolCamelHump chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
The Susan-Needs-Some-Bling-Bling Charity
lmaoo xD
heal me forever chapter 36 . 10/29/2012
evrything is damn GOOD ND FUNNY i cracked up more dan twice god i lovw all of dem i mean ALLLL no drama dats d best part coz stry is just not abut drama right? anyway damn good one
i just did not like breaking up btw kyle nd stacy of course i LOVED DEM u know?

god bless:)
heal me forever chapter 11 . 10/29/2012
i am laughing like a manaic god NICK is awesum
nancyisosm12345 chapter 36 . 10/19/2012
OSM!
Moon Shooter chapter 36 . 9/9/2012
One word: hilarious. Congrats on a believably average heroine, funny story, and even funnier supportung characters. Particularly Aunt Becca.
CrazyGingerChild13 chapter 36 . 6/14/2012
I just want to say, this is the most random (and therefor flippin amazing) story I have ever read on this site! I really love it, great job!
874 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »