Reviews for That Stupid Idiot
Guest chapter 25 . 8/14
Okay, so I got this far into this story but I cannot read anymore. Although the concept of this story is good, it is simply too disjointed. None of the problems ever come to a real conclusion. And while most of your reviewers seem to find the main characters randomness funny she never develops... for that matter none of your characters experience significant growth. Also, just stringing together random words to make a 'abnormal' saying does not benefit your character at all. All of the characters come across as five instead of teenagers in High school, even the parents. The businessman dad being the exception, and he only has like five lines. I feel like if you go back through this story and edit and rewrite some parts it will be worth reading. Until then I will not finish this story.

TerminalllyStuck
annayh44 chapter 36 . 5/2
I love this story so much seriously most amazing and funny loving story ever. .i love Angel alot Justin and all their friends. .love you who write this story
fade chapter 2 . 2/1
I cringed so much on that overly cliche line 'because im not in love with you like all those other girls!' Yup i feel vomit coming up my throat. It was good till that line came up.
Sarahelisa chapter 36 . 11/21/2014
Thumbs up u r really gud k
ajachowder1 chapter 36 . 7/18/2014
Cute and quite refreshing. :3
Guest chapter 36 . 4/22/2014
This was so cute awwww thanks for making my day!
dizzydreamer99 chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
Woah mate you wanna tone down on the italics :P
Guest chapter 18 . 3/6/2014
Susan is REALLY dumb . Like duhhh Natalie did it all signs point to her Anybody with comin sense would know .
Princess Wanderer chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Tuesday November 6th is always election day. They would be out of school.
Anonymous Whatchamacallit chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
Or until I find a reason to throw him into a sea of angry Barneys... Lol... Don't forget the angels... LOl... THis is so funny...
Hannah Raine chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Same middle name! Boo yah
Guest chapter 36 . 6/16/2013
I started from 11 pm and now it's already 1:40 am. I just kept on reading and reading because its really good. It's so funny and weird and its just kinda unique. I love the randomness and I love the story. God job!
xmarierose chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 36 . 4/4/2013
Aaaah! It's over boohoohoo, I reaaaaaaalllllllllly loved it
Lady ChronicXx chapter 36 . 3/13/2013
You definitely should be forever proud of this, I was completely sucked into reading it and couldn't stop until I finished it. The story was amazingly amusing, it was great writing, great details, and just the right amount of work put into this. Simply outstanding! I give you a hundred rounds of applauses, this story really truly is incredible, thoughtful, creative, and just simply beautiful! Bravo!
880 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »