Reviews for That Stupid Idiot
CrazyGingerChild13 chapter 36 . 6/14/2012
I just want to say, this is the most random (and therefor flippin amazing) story I have ever read on this site! I really love it, great job!
surrendertomusic chapter 36 . 6/12/2012
Awwww, this was such a cute story :) I think almost every chapter made me laugh. 3
Elusive Lucidity chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
Hahaha...I laughed so hard when he tried to put the diaper on as a shirt and threw the baby! And he's afraid of spiders? LMAO!

I am too... O_O
The Bald Fiasco chapter 36 . 5/31/2012
wow! finally! finished! and what a read it has been! This was brilliant...just plain brilliant! although it did get predictable and a bit slow in some parts, it was still pretty darn good. keep up the good work!

Cheers!
The Bald Fiasco chapter 13 . 5/29/2012
Why couldn't I just say 'I don't even like him'?

'Because that would be lying to a person you just met.'

So; it's better then saying 'I don't even like tomatoes'!

'Stop thinking to yourself.'

What if I like thinking…to…myself…?

'Then you are on the way to being a psycho. So, stop!'

Ha, you can't tell me to stop! I'm grounding you!

'You're not my parent guardian and if you ground me, you're grounding yourself because you are me.'

"Tomatoes?" Mr. Rod and Justin said in unison, both raising their eyebrows at me.

I blinked at them, completely forgetting about the conversation I just had with myself.

"Merry Independence Father's Day!" I said cheerfully, plastering on a smile.

"It's Thanksgiving Day," Justin informed me.

"Happy Thanksgiving!" I said, throwing my hands in the air for effect.

WHERE DO U GET THIS STUFF MAN! THIS IS DARN GOOD!
The Bald Fiasco chapter 6 . 5/25/2012
that is one WEIRD mother! "u wanna get in my sons pants?" "i strangled Natalie..." wow! weird!

but overall, this story is Amazing! seriously, where do u come up with this stuff! i have my A Levels tomorow and i cant get off this shit! AMAZING!
ndagutierrez chapter 36 . 5/23/2012
Awwww. So cute! Finished it in one day. Haha. I love Justin and Susan. I still don't get why Justin hit her at the mall though. Anyways, this is an awesome story and it's sweet that they decided to still be together even when Justin's already in college. He's so sweet. Gah. I like it because there's not too much drama between the couple. And I love Nick! Adorable. 3
Lethaldoze chapter 36 . 5/19/2012
I should start by telling you that I finished your whole story in one sitting! It was that addictive! And I had exams to study for too. But I just couldn't tear my eyes off the screen because I just kept wanting to know what's gonna happen next, what's gonna happen next! You're whole story was awesome! It had humor, it had a nice, cute romantic story line and it had kickass characters! I swear I have never laughed out loud so hard reading any other story on this site like I did with yours.

The characters were so well built. The main characters Susan and Justin were an attention grabber from the beginning and the side characters, though they took a little time to build up, they simply grew on you. I loved Justin! I first thought that being the typical popular guy of highschool he's be all mean and arrogant, you know the type but he just turned out to be sooooo nice! I loved everything about him.

And Susan was...I have to say, completely abnormal! But I loved her abnormality to bits! She was a very strong, protagonist and I loved her retorts to the Sex Ed teacher.

And then I loved Nick. Such a cutie. So adorable with those pick up lines! I just couldn't help but going awe whenever he uttered one of those pick up lines.

And I loved all of Justin and Susan's friends. And Susan's aunt and Justin's mom! They were all brilliant!

In some parts of the story I actually stopped breathing! Like when Justin told her he was going to be her groom at the beach. Though he said later that he was only kidding, I couldn't help but feel my heart rate go faster. And that part in the mall where Justin and Susan have their first kiss...though it was a complete accident. And of course I loved the epilogue and the ending! And all the Sex Ed classes were mind blowingly epic!

You have written a great story! You should really be proud!

I'm saying again, I LOVED every moment of reading your story!

Keep up the good work!

Cheers! :D

-Lethaldoze
DA-chen1 chapter 36 . 5/9/2012
I like your story! Really sweet!

Mira
cottoncandy chapter 36 . 5/8/2012
Hi. First of all, please do not be offended by what I'm going to say because I mean well and I come in peace. Pinky swear. Anyway, I just noticed that there were a few wrong "your" and "you're" usage. And though they were very minimal, they still kind of (sort of. a little bit. just a little) affect the aesthetic of the story. Please be mindful of those errors, no matter how little they are. I assume you already know this, but keep in mind that there's nothing more appealing to a reader than a well-written story.

Second, despite my rant above, I want you to know that I enjoyed reading this and your other works. I love your characters, especially your protagonists. They're weird in a hilarious way, which makes it fun to read your stories.

And third, well, there's no third. Hehe. Keep writing!

lots of love,

me :)
GCA chapter 36 . 5/4/2012
Loved this story! It was hilarious I could not stop laughing!
Gretel Snaps chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
Haha, this is really funny. 8D
Lili and RayRay chapter 36 . 2/16/2012
I love this story. I was basically dead from all the laughter :P.

Nick is so adorable with all his cute pick up lines.
Melissa chapter 36 . 2/9/2012
I WANNA SEQUEL! I WANT ZACH! PLEASE!
Ice Bubble chapter 36 . 12/28/2011
*my dad is snoring now... hehe*

LOVELY! BRAVO! WELLA! and all that. ) xoxoxo