Reviews for That Stupid Idiot
Lili and RayRay chapter 36 . 2/16/2012
I love this story. I was basically dead from all the laughter :P.

Nick is so adorable with all his cute pick up lines.
Melissa chapter 36 . 2/9/2012
I WANNA SEQUEL! I WANT ZACH! PLEASE!
Ice Bubble chapter 36 . 12/28/2011
*my dad is snoring now... hehe*

LOVELY! BRAVO! WELLA! and all that. ) xoxoxo
Ice Bubble chapter 35 . 12/28/2011
LOL
Ice Bubble chapter 34 . 12/28/2011
Sweety wheaty!
Ice Bubble chapter 16 . 12/27/2011
Aww! I feel to cry but I can't because I have to be quiet because my daddy's over there and I'm not supposed to be on the computer because I'm supposed to go to bed.

Ice Bubble chapter 4 . 12/27/2011
LOL! This is hilar*couch*ious! Sorry, i've got a cold. I kid!
Starcrazed chapter 36 . 12/23/2011
Love you're story it's hilarious
Exsomnis chapter 36 . 12/22/2011
I have died 6000 times because I had to stop and recover 600000 times from reading this while dying of 600000000000000 fits of laughter.

L-O-V-E IT!

D
kara chapter 36 . 12/17/2011
I'm sorry, but that story was just... so stuffed of un-original ideas. The idea of them getting closer because they just so happened to have been assigned to the same artificial baby-how overdone is that? I guess I should have been expecting something like this from a humor story, but there just simply isn't enough content. The only characterization I could see about Michelle was that apparently she's pretty daft and that you apparently tried too hard to make her cute. It should come more naturally. I don't know why that really irked me.

Just a suggestion- don't overload the physical descriptions like in chapter 3. It's nice that they're hot. But that just gets really stale.

This story made me laugh here and there, though.

-kara
Aradia Cloud chapter 11 . 12/14/2011
'Call me uncle Nick.' LOL.
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 36 . 10/30/2011
I have loved this story from beginning to end and I just have to say its so so so so so so so cute also that its sad that Kyle and Stacey didn't work out though at least you made them friends :) AMAZING STORY !

-U MadeMyLifeComplete-
dezzy chapter 36 . 10/30/2011
Just finished the sequel... I love it! I have to say, though, Aunt Becca is the. Best. Uncles wives cousin. Ever. I Liked Natalie better as the Evil Nemisis, though. It was a bit creepy to see her nice without a motive... All in all, love the story, love the characters, love you! In the most non-creepy way possible, of corse :)
dezzy chapter 16 . 10/29/2011
I know you have more chapters out... But i think this one was the only one i had to stand up and throw five bajillian walruses into the air for. Justin and, er, that one girl's first fight... Damn, i dont even remember her name... But really, the story is ten times better than any name, but maybe in my head she'll be known without her name, and i'm pretty sure she'd like it no other way :)
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 36 . 10/23/2011
Aww this story was adorable and so funny! Great job on it! :D
878 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »