Reviews for That Stupid Idiot
DA-chen1 chapter 36 . 5/9/2012
I like your story! Really sweet!

Mira
cottoncandy chapter 36 . 5/8/2012
Hi. First of all, please do not be offended by what I'm going to say because I mean well and I come in peace. Pinky swear. Anyway, I just noticed that there were a few wrong "your" and "you're" usage. And though they were very minimal, they still kind of (sort of. a little bit. just a little) affect the aesthetic of the story. Please be mindful of those errors, no matter how little they are. I assume you already know this, but keep in mind that there's nothing more appealing to a reader than a well-written story.

Second, despite my rant above, I want you to know that I enjoyed reading this and your other works. I love your characters, especially your protagonists. They're weird in a hilarious way, which makes it fun to read your stories.

And third, well, there's no third. Hehe. Keep writing!

lots of love,

me :)
GCA chapter 36 . 5/4/2012
Loved this story! It was hilarious I could not stop laughing!
Gretel Snaps chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
Haha, this is really funny. 8D
Lili and RayRay chapter 36 . 2/16/2012
I love this story. I was basically dead from all the laughter :P.

Nick is so adorable with all his cute pick up lines.
Melissa chapter 36 . 2/9/2012
I WANNA SEQUEL! I WANT ZACH! PLEASE!
Ice Bubble chapter 36 . 12/28/2011
*my dad is snoring now... hehe*

LOVELY! BRAVO! WELLA! and all that. ) xoxoxo
Ice Bubble chapter 35 . 12/28/2011
LOL
Ice Bubble chapter 34 . 12/28/2011
Sweety wheaty!
Ice Bubble chapter 16 . 12/27/2011
Aww! I feel to cry but I can't because I have to be quiet because my daddy's over there and I'm not supposed to be on the computer because I'm supposed to go to bed.

Ice Bubble chapter 4 . 12/27/2011
LOL! This is hilar*couch*ious! Sorry, i've got a cold. I kid!
Starcrazed chapter 36 . 12/23/2011
Love you're story it's hilarious
Exsomnis chapter 36 . 12/22/2011
I have died 6000 times because I had to stop and recover 600000 times from reading this while dying of 600000000000000 fits of laughter.

L-O-V-E IT!

D
kara chapter 36 . 12/17/2011
I'm sorry, but that story was just... so stuffed of un-original ideas. The idea of them getting closer because they just so happened to have been assigned to the same artificial baby-how overdone is that? I guess I should have been expecting something like this from a humor story, but there just simply isn't enough content. The only characterization I could see about Michelle was that apparently she's pretty daft and that you apparently tried too hard to make her cute. It should come more naturally. I don't know why that really irked me.

Just a suggestion- don't overload the physical descriptions like in chapter 3. It's nice that they're hot. But that just gets really stale.

This story made me laugh here and there, though.

-kara
Aradia Cloud chapter 11 . 12/14/2011
'Call me uncle Nick.' LOL.
882 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »