Reviews for My Sister's Keeper

Amazing plot
Awesome ending

11/10
SuddenlySunday chapter 12 . 1/6/2015
Looks like everything ended peacefully. I am so happy for them! Now I am going to go read To Wish Upon The Sea!
SuddenlySunday chapter 11 . 1/6/2015
Awesome ending chapter. I'm happy for Endo and Takeshi, as well as our brother and sister duo. Too bad that one girl lost out, but I'm sure she'll find love somewhere. This story really was as good and I loved all of the characters. Awesome story!
SuddenlySunday chapter 10 . 1/6/2015
Oh man, that hostage situation was intense. I hope things will be better now that everyone will be alright in the end.
SuddenlySunday chapter 9 . 1/6/2015
This is really coming down to the wire. This chapter is really intense. I wonder what Sumerie means by that last line. What's going to happen?
SuddenlySunday chapter 8 . 1/6/2015
Aw, this is actually cute in a twisted sort of way. I do feel bad for Tadao a little though.
SuddenlySunday chapter 7 . 1/6/2015
Oh man, the accusations keep coming and coming. Little does Tadao know that his girlfriend is being offended as well by his remarks.
SuddenlySunday chapter 6 . 1/6/2015
I hope Ushio will be okay! Please let him be okay! I'm praying right along with you Sumerie.
SuddenlySunday chapter 5 . 1/6/2015
I like how Sumerie refers to Ushio has her protector and flashbacks of the two as children were endearing and cute. I loved them and it showed their deep bond.
SuddenlySunday chapter 4 . 1/6/2015
Oh man, I can already see those two arguing here. They really don't like each other, do they?
SuddenlySunday chapter 3 . 1/6/2015
I love how much Sumerie has a deep relationship with her brother. It seems just as deep as the relationship she has with her boyfriend. This is going to get complicated really quick with those two.
SuddenlySunday chapter 2 . 1/6/2015
Poor Sumerie, I'm really glad that she was saved from that weird, creepy guy who tried to rape her. Tadao seems like a nice guy but a little jealous.
SuddenlySunday chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
I've heard a lot about this story, that it's the most popular incest story on fictionpress and I can see by the reviews that it's really, really good. I like the little piece you have here, where the sister is pondering over her feelings for her brother. I really want to see what happens next so I'll read ahead.
guest chapter 8 . 1/2/2015
Sorry but had to stop reading at this point.I dont like Ushio's character at all. Seriously. I think he's so sick. dont get me wrong, I dont have issue with incest. if two people like each other then why not? no matter what their relation. but ushio is just way too possessive. if he truly loves her, he should at least give her chance to decide what she wants. not that if she chooses the other guy, she's out of his mmlife.n it's either tadaodont like the setied to the bed post. Seriousl
281 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »