Reviews for My Friend, My Life
SharkWeek chapter 3 . 8/10/2015
This was perfect. I think I'm becoming a rabid kusaaraki fangirl. I ship them so much
SharkWeek chapter 2 . 8/10/2015
You did a chapter after my favorite song ever! Bless your soul!
SharkWeek chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
I love how there are songs in this. They really help set the mood.
Lime-sama the Second chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
This was awesome! A great end to an awesome story! Plus KUSARAKI!
Lime-sama the Second chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
Procrastigone. I need some of that. Where do I buy it?

This song was so fitting! I love how you match a song to each part of this story. It's awesome.
Lime-sama the Second chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Why did I not read this before? It's about my favorite pairing! This is really, really good! I never thought about writing a fanfiction on an original story.
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
This is so cool and sexy. Great job!
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
This chapter was amazing, and the confession was wonderful! Ilove the way you write, and this chapter is my favorite so far!
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I finally found a short story about the two of them. I love the start and how you put lyrics that fit really well into this story. Araki is so cute and Kusa is the strong one. They make a cute couple.
HFGLF 2 chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
This was very good. It satisfied my hunger for a good yaoi scene. Kusarigane will always be Kusarigane and his character shines true in this 'fanfic' of a real fiction that the two of you wrote together. It's a nice end to a wonderful story. Hope that we get the same kind of action from them in the latter part of the series.
HFGLF 2 chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
This was really good. I almost thought that you wouldn't continue this work or maybe that it was just a one-shot. I like your romantic scenes and the amount of imagry that you put into the work. I also like your conveyeal of deep emotion. Good job and I hope for a faster update next time!
HFGLF 2 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
This is HFGLF on a brand new account. I'm giving all of the old stories I read reviews so I can figure out where I was at.

Nothing like a little KusAraki fanfiction. Someone has an obsession! Then again I do too for reading it, lol. It has a good start and you play both characters very well.
King Corn chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
Now I'll always pay some extra attention to the KusAraki parts of the story, lol. Every time I see them in TFP, I'll remember this scene and smile.

Great ending and nice bit of fanservice for the yaoi people like us, though the 'love juice' comment made me laugh more then it was sexy. I dunno I'm just that way.
King Corn chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
You definitely need that Procrastigone. You must have an infection or something...I mean infestation... I'm stupid don't mind me. Anyway, nothing like a little hot lovin' from my two favorite TFP men! Awesome job and hurry up with the next update already!
King Corn chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
You wrote fanfiction for TFP? FUDGE YEYAH! Especially teh yaoi like Kusaraki. There WILL be yaoi...won't there? Please update again! I really like Araki's feelings on this one. Could you write one about Kusa's too?
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »