Reviews for A Black Cat's Path
Clonie chapter 1 . 12/3
Just so you know, we're all still here and eagerly awaiting the story
rozalicious678 chapter 1 . 12/2
I love this story and would love to see its completion!
Ilsa with an I chapter 1 . 11/28
I always wondered what would happen with this story. I sort of kept it wistfully in my favorites hoping something would happen. Looking forward to the rework!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25
Me: OH MY GOD SHE UPDATED
Nope, looks like she just took away the story. Come back and finish this child!
Rosenkreuz Orden chapter 1 . 11/24
I am so happy to know this is not abandoned! I loved this story from the first chapter and can't wait to read the new version.
A Reader chapter 1 . 11/24
Hello,
I am very glad to see this story will continue :) because I very much enjoyed reading it a few years ago.
I can't wait !
FurtiveLabyrinthine chapter 45 . 11/22
I can't think of this as romance.
To demand sex, using extortion to get your way, is rape. Even if she chooses to go along with it to try and make her situation better it is still an unwanted situation and he is still the aggressor.
Ersades is written like a Disney villain with the addition of adult themes. And Cassandra is just... average for a character I guess. The story hasn't gone indepth into what makes the characters tick, so I can't say much for them. She decided she couldn't do anything to save herself so she doesn't do anything, like at all. Except if you count Cassandra waiting for someone to save her.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30
Update!
SailorPikaAngel chapter 52 . 12/16/2016
Wow! I finished reading this and have been completely blown away. Ersades was a complete tyrant but slowly and incredibly you have made his character sympathetic. That one chapter was beautifully done when you mentioned it was a game changer! For him to show how much he yearns for her as a side effect totally opened my eyes. Yes he is an egomaniac and douche, but he fell in love with someone who hates him and as powerful as he is, he cannot change her feelings for him. I thought he was making progress and when they met in dreamscape and he just held her breathing her in, I was rooting for him that he was slowly changing and trying to compromise for her. But then he had to try to deceive Cass with the semi-rape. I felt absolutely furious he would do something like that, but tempered with the understanding and sympathy that he was doing what he can to not lose the only person he has ever loved, as misguided and cruel the action was. I LOVED that he became human and the scene where he woke up only to pass out I absolutely love. I'm sure he was frustrated for all the times Cass passed out or didn't listen to him and she got a taste of her own medicine. I truly enjoyed reading this and hope to see an update!
Acie chapter 52 . 11/10/2016
Author, of you don't come back to finish this sorry I will personally come and murder you :)

Your devoted reader/murderer
Guest chapter 52 . 10/9/2016
Cool! Is there another chapter for this story?
Q chapter 24 . 6/27/2016
Hi! Loving this story. You are a brilliant writer! One thing I'm noticing in this chapter is how much you use italics. It becomes too much, distorting her speech patterns unnaturally. She sounds far too emphatic about everything to the point of redundancy. I found it easier (and lighter on the ears, I suppose) to ignore some of the emphasis and carry on with the story.

Easy fix, certainly. I hope you don't mind a bit of constructive criticism. Again, well done with the story!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/31/2016
omgggg he's so creepy rn
Guest chapter 52 . 8/8/2015
Cool! Is there another chapter for this story?
Lusi chapter 52 . 7/15/2015
Please hun, you've gotta finish this one. Despite what you think, it's brilliant in my eyes. No ones minds little flaws here and there (which, to be honest, I haven't noticed). I'm hanging on your every word right now. Rest assured even if you decide to finish it now, you'll have readers. I'm loving this story, and I'll love it even more if you finish. Thank you for all the time and energy you've put into this. Wish I was here while you were actively posting this to cheer you on, but I can do it now.
1,319 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »