Reviews for A Black Cat's Path
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30
Update!
SailorPikaAngel chapter 52 . 12/16/2016
Wow! I finished reading this and have been completely blown away. Ersades was a complete tyrant but slowly and incredibly you have made his character sympathetic. That one chapter was beautifully done when you mentioned it was a game changer! For him to show how much he yearns for her as a side effect totally opened my eyes. Yes he is an egomaniac and douche, but he fell in love with someone who hates him and as powerful as he is, he cannot change her feelings for him. I thought he was making progress and when they met in dreamscape and he just held her breathing her in, I was rooting for him that he was slowly changing and trying to compromise for her. But then he had to try to deceive Cass with the semi-rape. I felt absolutely furious he would do something like that, but tempered with the understanding and sympathy that he was doing what he can to not lose the only person he has ever loved, as misguided and cruel the action was. I LOVED that he became human and the scene where he woke up only to pass out I absolutely love. I'm sure he was frustrated for all the times Cass passed out or didn't listen to him and she got a taste of her own medicine. I truly enjoyed reading this and hope to see an update!
Acie chapter 52 . 11/10/2016
Author, of you don't come back to finish this sorry I will personally come and murder you :)

Your devoted reader/murderer
Guest chapter 52 . 10/9/2016
Cool! Is there another chapter for this story?
Q chapter 24 . 6/27/2016
Hi! Loving this story. You are a brilliant writer! One thing I'm noticing in this chapter is how much you use italics. It becomes too much, distorting her speech patterns unnaturally. She sounds far too emphatic about everything to the point of redundancy. I found it easier (and lighter on the ears, I suppose) to ignore some of the emphasis and carry on with the story.

Easy fix, certainly. I hope you don't mind a bit of constructive criticism. Again, well done with the story!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/31/2016
omgggg he's so creepy rn
Guest chapter 52 . 8/8/2015
Cool! Is there another chapter for this story?
Lusi chapter 52 . 7/15/2015
Please hun, you've gotta finish this one. Despite what you think, it's brilliant in my eyes. No ones minds little flaws here and there (which, to be honest, I haven't noticed). I'm hanging on your every word right now. Rest assured even if you decide to finish it now, you'll have readers. I'm loving this story, and I'll love it even more if you finish. Thank you for all the time and energy you've put into this. Wish I was here while you were actively posting this to cheer you on, but I can do it now.
Guest chapter 52 . 5/17/2015
Seriously when are you going to update? Plz finish the story!
Mrs Black chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Please update,this is a very good story!I would like to see what happens next
Beautifully Musical chapter 52 . 4/11/2015
This is an amazing story, but try to set yourself a goal: i.e. "Before the end of the month, I will upload at least one chapter."
I'm afraid that if you don't update soon, people might start losing interest or flame you.
Your idea for this story is amazing, but also be careful with grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
Please update as fast as you can!
L
Dark-Automaton chapter 52 . 3/17/2015
Wow, this is pretty good. I wonder how this is going to end.
Guest chapter 52 . 2/26/2015
Love this story, please update!
patty chapter 52 . 12/1/2014
Where is the rest of this story
shanagi95 chapter 52 . 10/6/2014
whoa. It's dark, complicated, and just what I want in a story! Really, I've searched so far for a fiction/story where the heroine can pay back some of the hell they(she) have gone through to their tormentor (and also possible romantic interest). But when I thought she will begin to torture him soon (which obviously wouldn't be as bad when he did it since she is more soft-hearted), you stopped and haven't continued this story so far!

What I really want to see is how the table has turned around. With Cassandra able to read Ersades' mind and no more blackmail from the evil sorcerer, how will this affect their relationship?

So, please, will you update this great story soon because I cannot wait to read what happen to Ersades and how Cassandra will cope with her newfound power X3 And if you cannot write this anymore, at least a notice of your hiatus and/or how this story plot will continue? Please?
1,312 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »