Reviews for A Black Cat's Path
The Beauty of Lies chapter 49 . 4/4/2013
I was so afraid Cass would end up loving Ersades in some random twist! But... Youve managed to make an entertaining and... Cruel storyline, that tries to put a touch of reality as far as characters go, what they feel, how they react... I like this, and hope you'll update sometime soon... I am wondering if you're going to be elaborating on Ersades and his early life, or the world they live in, now that Cass has the ability to go out and explore without the sorcerer keeping her inside. This is quite the cliffhanger. I stayed up all night reading this, and I regret nothing!
William Kayspear chapter 49 . 3/16/2013
AND THEN!? Update! I want to know what happens next!
Abby chapter 49 . 3/15/2013
Hmmm...about time something happened. Deffos lots of filler in the mid chapters, imo.

Anyways, on a side note: it's really great to see you mature and get better as a writer. Writing is much more polished and well thought out. Plot is starting to get interesting again, but the writing is a lot better than it was 30 chapters ago. Great job, keep up the good work!

Waiting with bated breath for your next update :)
Blaith chapter 49 . 3/14/2013
If I give you virtual cookies, will you update?
missmarymacintosh chapter 49 . 3/9/2013
I could not believe that this was updated, it blew my mind a little bit and I am still utterly enthralled with this story. Nothing has changed, I am still rooting for Cass and Ersades so much, and I am just hoping it won't be such a long gap in between chapters this time, pretty please! Glad to see you back on the net gracing us all with your awesome skill, thank you for sticking with the story I adore so much, understand how hard it could be, but it is well appreciated at least!
DorkExpress chapter 49 . 3/7/2013
Oh, you just want to see me twitch don't you! What happens when all of his power is taken from him, other than being a human? Does he still remember or will he be blank and questioning?
csorciere chapter 49 . 3/5/2013
I had suspected that his sister was up to no good. For some reason, it just seems that siblings like that always want more whether it be power or simply to be in charge.

I truly have come to adore Erisedes' character. I want him to be well. I want Cass and him to truly join in happiness because while she may not admit it, she cares for him too and it's not just the bond. The bond just planted the seed. I believe it's possible that Cass may have Erisedes powers and if she can find a way to heal him maybe the two of them care share those powers, live in that realm, have children, and perhaps find a way to cast Lorelei down to the Earth powerless where she cannot play the games that she has thus far.

I definitely want to see more with this.
Aeris.Lockheart507 chapter 49 . 3/3/2013
Please get over your writers block so you can complete this story!:D its freaking AMAZING! I am obsessed with it! So much so that I read it within a 2 day time period :P
Guest chapter 49 . 2/14/2013
...dude! you're killing me! I want to read the next chapter already!
The Phoenix Girl chapter 49 . 2/14/2013
That was a great chapter! glad you got to update :)
Nepenthe Intensions chapter 49 . 2/6/2013
I went back and reread about half of this story when it was updated... Loved every second of it. It was super awesome to see an update, and hopefully they won't be as much of a rarity anymore :P
xx Ni
GreysAutumn chapter 49 . 2/5/2013
Ah, another cliffy! I was SO happy to see the chapter update in my e-mail the other day :) Thanks for the update and please post the next one soon!
Trap Gawdess chapter 49 . 2/3/2013
What... What is this sorcery? Why is there no Chapter 50? You... You must fix this immediately.
anon chapter 49 . 2/1/2013
omg this is SO good! there was a bit of a lag in between but now we're getting to the good stuff! I love this story and Cass/Ersades :) I really don't like Lorelei...she acts like the very thing she accuses Ersades of being! Awwww cass/ersades...I really want them to have a happy ending. Please update soon!
im chapter 49 . 2/1/2013
I'm so glad that you are well and of course that you updated this wonderful you very much and I'm looking forward to another chapter,no pressure though!good luck!:)
1,340 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »