Reviews for A Black Cat's Path
vampire26 chapter 52 . 6/11/2014
I love this story! You are a great writer and I hope you update soon! Next time u write a story, try to get ahead of your chapters so you have extra chapters to give to the public. I think having a story almost done is what a writer should do before posting it. It might make your life easier and the reviews nicer ;)
But please don't give up on this story! I'm enjoying it so much!
CakeAndUnicorn chapter 52 . 5/31/2014
Please please update! It's been like, a friggin' YEAR!
wolfgang.durand chapter 48 . 5/28/2014
something strange : the narrator know of stokolm effect and wont be affected, has just been raped after more than a month of mental slavery and should be free of the bond. So her reaction should be to get the fartest from esrald.
Or maybe to ask Lorelei to indeed transform him back into an immortal or not cat and take him back home reversing the position for some irony.
I just hope the ending wont be the caricatural "and they are back together , this time really in love"
Guest chapter 52 . 5/7/2014
U need to finish this! It's crazy! I'm dying!
She needs to get back to him so he can save her & then she'll realize how much he loves her! & she will love him back!
Just uhhhhh! Update this please!
wilhelmiina2 chapter 52 . 5/1/2014
Wonder how Ersades is coping.. :)
nievesshiratama chapter 52 . 4/3/2014
Man, Im really sucked into the story!
Youre doing an excenllent work, I really like the story. Im looking forward to the next chapter, I would like to read it until the very end.
Keep it up!

Kind regards!
Lady Morrighan chapter 13 . 4/1/2014
I started reading this a few hours ago and I liked the story so much I can't stop saying to myself "this is the last chapter I read today". Really good and unique ! And I was so overjoyed when I saw that there are actually 52 chapters and I only read 13, so I am going to enjoy every single chapter these days! :)
Skye Blue Meadows chapter 52 . 3/28/2014
I love the story. I have been waiting for the next chapter. I understand you may be busy so I just wanted to let you know I think you have a real talent for putting together a difficult story. I think it is amazing you have sucked me into this world. I have always liked Sci-Fi and the supernatural but was never really into sorcerers until now. Can't wait for the next chapter but I will try to wait patiently.
BleedingInLove chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Beep...Beep...Beep...
*Computer generated voice*
You are now at the first chapter.
Would you like to continue? Please choose an option below.
A:Yes
B:No
*click*
You have clicked yes. Please continue, by clicking the 'Next' button. Have a nice day.
Dominique Diane chapter 52 . 2/11/2014
I love Ersades, I have a cat and couldn't stop watching him thinking that at any moment he would turn into a person (paranoic much)! Please continue! I really want to know what's going to happen!
Blackcatobsessed chapter 52 . 1/8/2014
Pretty please updat I love this story
The Phoenix Girl chapter 52 . 12/27/2013
Is it wrong that I feel bad for Ersades?! :s I mean he's sick and all alone and even though he was super mean to Cassie no one deserves to be left alone :( plus he was a better character when he was evil!
For a second I thought Cassie was pregnant when she had those magic induced symptoms :o
Anyway great chapter!
augmentedDREAMS chapter 52 . 12/10/2013
This story is SO SUPER AWESOME! I can't wait to read more!

Now I feel sympathy for poor Ersades too. Aww... I wonder how he's doing, all alone, running a fever... Being human. Even though he can be such a jerk I really like him and can't wait for Cass and him to make up. The way he deceived Cass, although, was really evil. Well, he is an evil sorcerer so I shouldn't be surprised.

I couldn't believe it when you revealed that Lorelei had wanted to steal Ersades powers all along. Is it just Cass' paranoia or the truth? Wow.

Please update soon. I'm waiting eagerly. By the way, you are awesome!
Miho Tribe chapter 30 . 12/3/2013
I've just stayed up until 1:00am reading your story. I find it quite amazing really and will eagerly eat away at it's pages in the future! _
DRAMAQUEEN112 chapter 52 . 12/3/2013
I really hope you update soon... instead of studying for finals you've successfully distracted me. Haha the whole time while reading this I imagined Ersades resembling Loki... and after I was done reading this chapter I finally read your author page description and realize you think the same -Just thought this was funny. Now update.
1,340 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »