Reviews for Let Go
lael1bologna chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Wow. It's so full of emotion. It's really good!
deefective chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Ooh, I really like this poem because in a way it's abstract and not straight forward. I love poems like this. Also, the imagery is really good. You used the right word choices for this. I can basically picture it in my head.
4tehlessthan3of0scoreintennis chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
maybe I'm being stupid, but I thought you said you didn't like keyboard in your other poem? heh, maybe I'm hallucinating again. Anyway, great poem and imaginary. Great job, and keep writing!
socks-lost chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Wow, the imagery is amazing. Really gives a sence of actually seeing it in your head, but i gues that's the whole point of imagery in the first place. the italcs and bolding at the end made it all that much more powerful than if it was regular. Letting go is hard but you know that. I really like this its pretty rad. Awesome job!
Broken Winged Bird chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Oh wow...I like this. I don't know what about it makes me lie it so much, but it really speaks to me, I guess. I like the last two lines: "Let go, baby. I can't." This is so true...Letting go is so hard sometimes that you just can't do it.
deletethisaccountplease9 chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
First and foremost IM SORRY I HAVENT HAD TIME TO REVIEW! I did read all your new poems over the last 2 weeks though if it helps.

Anyway, I like the imagery in the poem, although it does not paint a pretty picture. Letting go is the hardest thing you will probably ever go through. More than hopes dashed aside, more than the feeling of betrayal, more than love lost, more than love rejected. You have to destroy a whole part of you, and most of the time whats underneath is not what we expect.