Reviews for Stockholm Syndrome
R. Lauden chapter 2 . 10/10/2009
You do a great job at showing their personalities through the dialogue. I especially like the bickering through the door. That made me laugh.

I did notice that this chapter is supposed to be through Evangeline's POV. Since they are on opposite sides of the door, and she cannot see them, I would be careful with descriptors like "Sofia stamped her foot", "Tristan said with a smirk on his face", and "Tristan yelled his fists balled". You could also switch the POV mid-chapter.

This is more of an opinion, but I want to see what Tristan looks like. He sounds like a cutie. Haha.

R.
R. Lauden chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
You are a great writer. The formatting was a little off, but I managed.

I think that the "towering black Estate in the distance" should either be, "towering black estate in the distance" or "towering Blackwood Estate in the distance".

Nice read.

R.
Koki Enwai chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
This looks like a really interesting story so far. I like the way that you describe things.

- KE
Lady of Confusion chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
UPDATE ASAP
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 3 . 4/22/2009
hope you update soon
all4hydration chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
bahahah! i love it!
sw33tdaisie chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
hey this story seems like it will be interesting but i think it would be better if you updated more...sorry just thought that 3 chapters in like 9 months isn't going to get a lot of ppl hooked onto your story...anyway hope to read more soon
tornangelwings chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
no this cant end here! keep going! keep going!