Reviews for I am
whoknowsnotyou chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
yes, killian, you are.

u kno wut? i actually liked that. it really describes you.

call when you get this message-thingy, 'kay?

(3962)
Melissa Norvell chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Sorry if I am late with your PM. I saw that y ou deleted the story that you wanted me to read so I decided to read something else of yours. Seeing as I love poetry I decided to stick with this one.

I like your outlook on cliche's. I can't stand them myself. I think that's why I write a lot of the strange stuff that I write about. It ws my whole reason for writing Sacrifice. I wanted to send a message about the way that society judges someone.

I'm a tomboy but perfectly straight, I love men and animals, I worry for my friends and I'm a kind person but certainly not a pushover by any means.

I think I'll add this to my favorites. It's a very good poem and I really enjoyed it.

Also, I have a few reccomendations for other's poetry.

Kurogane Black Ninja- he's one of my best friends and his poetry is the best I've ever seen! I definitely suggest that you you check out his stuff if no one else's.

SilverIsamu- She's like a sister to me and her poetry is awesome! She writes about a lot of life-related things and I highly suggest her works to you.

Tragedy of Light and Dark- She only has about four poems up, but they are all beautufully done.

I hope I've helped you out at least a little bit.I also hope that you get your manga story back online and I'll drop you a review when you post it. Good luck with your other works and I hope that you get published some day. It's nice to meet someone with the same goals as I have.

Also, if you wish, feel free to check out some of my works. Review and I'll return the favor!
Payton Alex10 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
BOOYAH! Go wierd people! WOOT WOOT! Why do we sterio type people. Do we think we are cool. No we aren't. Sterio Typing hurts so if anyone does it to you killian just let me know and they will have my foot up their butt LOL!
Little girl Big world chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
i liked it. good job
In the Rye chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
ironically enough your steryotype classification is steriotypical.

nice try at something origianal, but that's been done an uncountable number of times before.