Reviews for Dante's Confession
MissNightOwl chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Very good! Very heartwarming and sad.
Mystik Wryter chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Wow, that's pretty good. I'm certainly impressed. Nice job with the details.
Daliha chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
I loved it. It's well written, interesting and it left me wanting for more. I am currently working on a vampire story and I was looking up to see what other authors have written and so far this is one of the best.

It's a different and interesting outlook on Vampires.
Dethwish chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Hey ;) This is Dethlycold from Tural, hehe. We ran BF together and you linked my Other Half and I your writings. Just wanted to let you know, I read Dante's Confession and loved it. You are very talented.

You have put a face on the sorrow that would face any immortal being. I have often thought of what it would be like to be immortal and that sorrow would be the reason I would never choose immortality...Lest those I cared for were as I. Then, even if that were the case, I'm sure I'd be met with the same pain as that of Elrond, Lord of Rivendale in Tolkien's "Lord of the Rings," being forever separate to the one who matters most to me and that, my heart could not take.

My critiques are only minor in that I'm not a "love-at-first-sight" kinda guy (but thats me) and I only wish there had been more to read ;)

Overall, bally good show, Miss. Carry on!
Scrap Heap chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Different take on a vampire. More!