Reviews for Gavin's Curse
Ngoc1231 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
This was quite an emotional story,and everything seemed to work well with what was happening. Although it was a bit surprising how Flame played a role in the story, but it was good.

Love the story!

*Ngoc1231*
MissNightOwl chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
That was good! ',' *smile*
Shinagami's shadow chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Wow I'm amazed at this story i cried at the end i wish it wasn't over thank you for a amazing story and an interesting side of the werewolf life.
ThePony chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Ah, werewolf fiction!
Zeah Renee Voinovich chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
It was sad near the end, but I loved it. There are so few werewolf stories out there these days, as compared to the number of vampire stories, and even fewer good ones. Kudos, and I'll be looking for more. _
Dethwish chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Dethlycold here again ;) Just wanted to let you know I think Gavin's Curse is fantastic. You do a terrific job of humanizing the werewolves, which I think is the most important part of them. Focusing on who they were and how it conflicts with how they are now. Always makes for an interesting story.

"I’m not your normal guy, but I am still the same as you. I can be strong and I can be weak, I can be injured and I bleed red. I am in love with a beautiful woman and have many friends. I am a speaker, a listener, a thinker, a fighter, a lover, a believer, a friend, and a leader. I am many people and I am one person. I am Gavin, a leader of a pack, the love of another, and a fighter for all I believe in."

All of it is just bloody brilliant. Good show, once again! Carry on!
LoveIsOld-LoveIsNew chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Wow. Excelent story. I loved it! And the name Gavin is one that just seems to fit a werewolf...I don't know why, but it sounds good. :):) I'm thinking you've read the Twilight series...if not, you should! Again, wonderful story, great storyline, and great writing!

Jordyn