Reviews for Get even
fangirlnostalgia chapter 7 . 5/27/2012
oh no! grounded? ;-; poor girl ): love it so far! :)
ScarletFire23 chapter 7 . 5/27/2012
Alright, here I am, reviewing again. I really like her decision for change. I really feel sorry for her that she can't go on her date. I also really like how I was able to sort of connect with her, knowing the feeling of being upset at being grounded when there's somewhere I really want to go to. I also agree with Cameron and Ann, she is really lucky. I mean, true her break-up was horrible but she had a boyfriend while some people are still lonely in this world AND she was able to get over it quicker than other people. she is also lucky because of the way she found out. At first she was upset about the break-up, thinking it was her fault, but when she heard that he cheated on her with her best friend, it was easier for her to get over him. I'm a bit upset that she won't be allowed to go out with Luke on friday, but I have a feeling you have something big planned. Don't you? ;)
goodgirl21 chapter 7 . 5/27/2012
Love it! But I'll have my story up soon if you still wanna check it out. :)
goodgirl21 chapter 6 . 5/25/2012
Ok let me just say I love this story! I'm not on one of those projects or whatever they're called, but I have a story on here would you mind reading it and telling me what you think?
ANiallGirl4Life chapter 6 . 5/25/2012
So, far the story is amazing! I love it

I love Luke! He's my favorite character. Julia I like too, and I loved what she did to Dean and his friend. I hate Helen now, she is nothing but a lying wh*re
AndreaAutumn chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I'm in love with this story ... (':
1Trinity6 chapter 6 . 5/24/2012
Your question:What time of day/day of the week is best for me to post?

My answer:Every hour of every day:D:D-yes that is how much i have started liking this story:D keep up the good work,cant wait for your next post!:D
ANiallGirl4Life chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
Would I trust my hair in the hands of my friends? Depends on which friends

And if by strengths/weaknesses of the chapter, you mean what you could've done better, I'd say it was perfect!

My fav color is purple. Hell yeah!
ANiallGirl4Life chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
What do I think of the girls plan? Ohh I think Dean is gonna Pay for what he's done!

My favorite part of my day? Probably when my crush smiled at me in the cafeteria! :)
bookppl93 chapter 6 . 5/24/2012
I like how you update as soon as you can
daresa09 chapter 6 . 5/24/2012
Julia is pretty badass . The nerve of Dean to try to lie and act like he still cared ; I doubted he had plans to get back with her after Helen , but that clarified those were his intentions . What a pussy move . I'm so glad she hit him .

And Luke sounds so dreamy ! Oh my gosh , I'd wrap my arms around him and never let go !
ScarletFire23 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I think I'm going to load your inbox with notifications because sometimes I want to say something but then forget it and by the time I remember it, I already sent the message (or in this case posted the review). One thing that I remember now was that her mom and her friends were trying to hide her phone from her. At that time I thought that: 1. Dean might have bought it for her. 2. Someone sent her a text explaining how it happened. 3. Dean might have been calling her and leaving messages because he wants to get back together (which I totally wouldn't approve of). 4. that there were too many pictures on the phone of the two of them together that would've caused her to break down during school.

One other thing that I noticed was that she had a makeover just to get a guy. Personally, I'm a big fan of change. I changed schools a lot, and had to meet new friends and had to change myself in order to fit in. (I no longer change myself to meet with their demands, I am my own person now). So I don't think she should have changed in order to be liked by a guy. I think the reason for her change was for her to become a new person that doesn't need Dean to survive.

I should tell you now: English is my second language so I am not going to comment a lot about grammar and spelling.

I love the part where she and Helen have a fight in class like that. I felt that she needs to find a good reason to get over Dean, and what better way than to find her "best friend" was the reason for it?

Another thing, I felt that she needs to see Luke before she sees Dean at school so I really like how that happened. I also love how even thought Luke is thought to have had so many girlfriends (even if it didn't last), he was still nervous when he asked her out. I will probably leave another review soon, so wait for it :)
ScarletFire23 chapter 6 . 5/24/2012
I cannot believe you just did that. It is so not fair that you only give me one chapter. I mean, I'm really happy that I had to wait only one day, but you can't just finish it like that! I need another chapter! Oh and for the questions: I love Luke. I wish I could have met someone like him. I am so jealous of Julie. From what I read she is gorgeous, and she gets the hot guy. As for Helen, I hate her. But I sort of understand where she's coming from. It's not that I agree with what she did, but I understand what it's like wanting a best friend's man. I can't wait to read more, and soon I will be posting my own stories so I hope you'll read them. :)Oh, and one last thing: thank you for posting it so bookworms like me could read it!
totalbookworm chapter 6 . 5/24/2012
I'm so happy that you got Luke to ask her out instead of her coming up with a plan to seduce or lure him. It's also refreshing that they get attracted to each other early on instead of dragging the story (like some authors out there) and having them realize their feelings for each other until like the 20th chapter or something. :)
Truthfully Spoken-xo chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Loved, Loved, Loved!

Really that is all I can say, it starts off better than most books on the shelf! Keep up the good work, I look forward to reading it all, you have a great talent.
591 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »