Reviews for Get even
fangirlnostalgia chapter 26 . 7/14/2012
OMG I LOVE YOUR STORY -heart heart heart- it so good luke and her ended together and i fell in love with dean's kindness -sobsob- is Lucy the daughter of Cameron and.. Matt(?) ?
Kat chapter 25 . 7/14/2012
I read GE.
Truthfully Spoken-xo chapter 26 . 7/14/2012
So as I sit here and type this I want you to pretend to see a standing ovation with a full round of applause.

First reason being? You did it! You finished what your readers wanted and you got the responses you deserved! I am so happy you followed through with this you did an amazing job and I am a happy fan!

Second reason? Your story is better than half of any young adult story I have read. You have minor errors here and there and that can easily be fixed but over all; you knocked it out of the park! It was real, it was raw, and it ended perfectly with a twist unexpected.

Last reason? Just because you deserve it! You are one loyal author and a very encouraging "friend" if you want to say? You are loyal to your readers giving them what they want and interacting with them 100% While getting on a personal level with others simply through our stories (like myself) and you show an enormous amount of positivity. I would have given up on my story already simply out of fear of being unable to accomplish my end goal, you my dear have helped me on my journey! I am so happy you are my Beta. I can not wait to see what else you have to offer with more stories and I wish you large amounts of luck with GE. You will become famous with this and if you don't they are fools! 3

GREAT JOB!
s6s chapter 25 . 7/14/2012
I READ GE :)
HeyyyitsPickle chapter 25 . 7/14/2012
I readd ge! :D such a good story!
toxicallyTECHNICOLOR chapter 25 . 7/14/2012
I READ GE :)

Just kidding, I'd love to give you a real review!

Your story is so amazing because it's far more realistic than at least half of the ones on here. I can't even express how glad I am that your characters' arguments don't just come to a dead stop and suddenly all is forgiven. I have no problem believing that your characters really do exist, and that this story is plausible somewhere in real life.

Keep writing please! I'm so sucked in that it's ridiculous!
ScarletFire23 chapter 24 . 7/14/2012
OMG! I love her! for showing Seth at the game... and I hate her for going to homecoming with Dean and pretending to be okay with it. I can't wait to read the next chapter! Please post soon!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/14/2012
I know these sorts of incients make for good stories, but I hate reading them...so i hope there's a great happy ending :)
Guest chapter 24 . 7/14/2012
Rawr! Please don't leave me hanging. Waiting like two Australian days for this chapter was enough! xD
a-creative-name chapter 24 . 7/14/2012
I reviewed as a guest (I'm the 3:45 girl) anyways please review... ASAP! :)
PLEASE AND THANKS ;)
Guest chapter 24 . 7/14/2012
UPDAYE! PLEASE! SO GOOD! IT'S 3:45 AM! I have been reading this since 9! Can't wait! Please update now! :)
mustacheman19 chapter 24 . 7/13/2012
luke and julia i will get back 2 gether i just no it!
HeartLikePorcelain chapter 24 . 7/13/2012
Omg :D ! Please update tonight!
RoxanneRedfern chapter 24 . 7/13/2012
Looooove it! I can't wait for the last 2 chapters!plz update soon!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/13/2012
Aww that was sooo cute that Luke wad looking at her! Are you going to update again tonight? Please do!

P.S. I know a guy like Dean but I feel like the Dean I know is worse (and I think that your Dean is a loser! No offense!)
591 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »