Reviews for Get even
Meg chapter 24 . 7/13/2012
Loved it! And I'm glad that I now understand why Julia is going to HC with Dean. Please post tonight? My demand should be great enough;) And real great prose by the way, I feel like I can really connect with Julia, as if she is a real person!
Cherry chapter 24 . 7/13/2012
Helllo! You MUST post tonight (please?) I seriously checked the story every hour for an update! I begbegbeg you to pleaseplraseplease update the story again tonight!
fangirlnostalgia chapter 24 . 7/13/2012
NOOOOOO, please please god let luke do something and get them back together.. PLEASE I BEG ;-;
Luvkiwi13 chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
u forgot to put the dot after: "My shaking fingers reached up and touched the medium length honey blond hair in disbelief. My hair looked like it belonged in a commercial"
Jenny chapter 23 . 7/13/2012
Love this story please make the ending chapters amazing!
Shadow Kissed Twilight chapter 23 . 7/13/2012
Oh Hell. Shit just got ReaL. O.O Totally mentally kicking both Luke and Jules. This is stupid, they were meant to be together. Ugh! This story is taking me on a mental crazy train- seriously, I feel like Charlie Sheen... minus the cocaine. :/
Please update when you can and be safe!

-Danny
RoxanneRedfern chapter 23 . 7/12/2012
Great story! i love it! wait are u going to update it because if you are then the status should be in-progress not complete... just wondering.
DancingKitten97 chapter 23 . 7/12/2012
I love how suspenseful it is! I always want to keep reading!
Avalon
fangirlnostalgia chapter 23 . 7/12/2012
i'm not reviewing cuz i love it ;) I HATE YOU WHY DID YOU MAKE HER AND LUKE BREAK UP? poor luke ): BUT PLSPLSPLS DONT LET HER GET BACK WITH DEAN..
ScarletFire23 chapter 23 . 7/12/2012
OMG! NO! She is not getting back with Dean! No! Luke has to get her back! He has to! It can't be! I am freaking out over here! Nononononononononono! It cannot be! She has to be with Luke and Dean has to go away! Nononono noooooo!
HeartLikePorcelain chapter 22 . 7/12/2012
Omg :O I could feel her heart braking haha :'( great chapter update soon!
totalbookworm chapter 23 . 7/12/2012
Confusing chapter...I just want Julia to get back together with Luke. I hope you upload the next chapter soon.
Meg chapter 23 . 7/12/2012
Yay! I loved it:) Please update soon, especially if you have the next two chapters finished, I'm desperate for more!
Truthfully Spoken-xo chapter 23 . 7/12/2012
How could we hate you! Come on now (;

I'm reviewing because I love it!
Good job and that my dear is a perfect curve ball.
totalbookworm chapter 22 . 7/12/2012
Oh my God! They did not just break up. I was expecting Luke to be a bit bummed at her for not telling him sooner but I so didn't expect that things would end up that way. Then again, it's a realistic reaction I guess.

So, I know you know how much I like your story; but I have to be honest with you, This chapter needs to be edited a bit. Like, you used defiantly instead of definitely,wither instead of whether, where instead of were. Please don't be mad at me for pointing these things out. I still like your story & can't wait for the next chapter.
591 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »