Reviews for This Time Last Year
Unique1952 chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
This is very good. I like the concept and the emotion is every present here. Nice work.
Shante chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Loved this poem...n its so true...things you thought before seem to just disappear n change as time goes by...wow...funny how things change...thinking about change could have me thinking foreva!
underneaththesmile chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
HEY IT'S ME AGAIN! let me know if I get a little annoying. Anyways, this sounds like an irritating boyfriend that you thought you couldn't break as much as you wanted to, but now you wish you did. And then I love the whole concept about how easy that person could lie to you and they didn't even have to snap to make you believe them.

I was just reading Twilight again, cuz inside I'm such a girl and I was like "aw Edward and Bella!
CigaretteBurn chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I know EXACTLY how you feel. I'm going through the same thing and let me tell you, it sucks but yeah, when all is said and done, I feel better without them too.

Awesome job )
Shelby Y chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Hey Katie!

I really like this one. It just feels so...simplistic and true. It expresses the feeling I think a lot of people have when relationships and things end really well. :)