Reviews for Under the Moon
Ray-Anne chapter 10 . 7/30/2013
You're clearly a good writer...So you probably should have kept to one person, even if it was third person or something. The story skipped around a lot, and I felt like I knew too much and so I couldn't really get into one character. It was a brief story.
mischris chapter 10 . 9/25/2012
I know this is sometime after your story has been posted, but I have followed it from the beginning and I love it. It would be awesome for you to post the second part!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/6/2012
Loved this story very much. I truly do hope you write and post the sequel here. I have been readin your stuff since the beginning of sapphire and I am a fan of it.
KittyPimms chapter 10 . 1/6/2012
GAH! You had me so scared that that was the actual end! I've enjoyed the story immensely and while Scout's anger is entirely justified, by no means do I wish that to be the end! I shall be looking forward to the sequel and hope you post it soon!
KittyPimms chapter 8 . 12/18/2011
Now, please don't take this the wrong way but... HOW COULD YOU LEAVE IT THERE! I just found your story tonight and must say that I find your characters to be wonderful! Of course I don't know your life circumstances as many times when I beg author's for updates after absences it is due to some tragedy, so I absolutely understand if that is the case, but I DO find myself begging you to update!
DragonKinfolk chapter 6 . 5/15/2009
Yay updates! Poor Scout, why does her old pack hate her so much? I know she was the omega, but what did she DO to make them hate her? Hopefully we find out soon! lol And Calamity got away! No!

Anyway, hope to read more soon.
DragonKinfolk chapter 5 . 5/14/2009
Argh...ok this it the second story of yours that I've read. I really hope you finish this one, or update it soon. I love how Scout totally has this omega thing going on, even though she's so totally Grey's mate...even if he doesn't want to admit it.

Anyway, you've really done well giving the characters life. I'm looking forward to more, soon hopefully.
TeganCasey chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Hey

I read the prologue and first chapter of this story a little while ago, and then I lost your fictionpress page, so I didn't get a chance to review!

I haven't read the chapters you've put up since then, but from the first chapter, i really like the story!

Keep on writing, i'm sure i'm not the only one enjoying this story.