Reviews for What a Pain
moon01234 chapter 6 . 11/28/2011
More, more, more. I love it. Couldn't stop reading it once I got the internet.
Cattails chapter 6 . 9/16/2008
Ah, Awan, the bugger. Cheating and blackmail! This is intriguing I kinda thought Jared was going to jump him at the end...hee. Looking forward to the next chapter!
JtheChosen1 chapter 6 . 9/16/2008
awesome work!
Michelle Richard chapter 6 . 9/15/2008
Oh yeah! Jose really needs to get together with his boss. I absolutely love this story. I really can't wait for the next chapter. Good work!
Demena chapter 5 . 8/20/2008
lol! very fun to read, i enjoyed it...keep it up, im waiting for more )
Cattails chapter 5 . 8/20/2008
Oh, Awan. Talk about mood swings. I love their arguments; they make me laugh. Oh, so now Mr. Jared's after him? Lovely. That should make things wonderfully dramatic/entertaining! Haha! Well, that's one way to make copying more interesting. That last part was great XD And they'd managed to hide all the evidence, too...heh. Looking forward to the next chapter!
JtheChosen1 chapter 5 . 8/20/2008
o man this is such an awesome story! i luv the sexual tension and the 2 testosterone men bashing heads!
Esquirella chapter 5 . 8/20/2008
Holy Hell! I guess Awan was a powder keg waiting to go off. But now what will Jose do about Mr. Jared's ... lewd intentions?
Cattails chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
Yup, that's definitely going to be an awkward working situation. Especially if Awan doesn't want to have a relationship with him. But I bet José can wear him down And Tony's a sweetie! Hopefully things work out for him.
Esquirella chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
Awan sounds like an ass right now. Jose should just treat him like he's being treated.
JtheChosen1 chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
aww i luv Tony! so cute! and Awan is kinda a jerk, flirting with people he hasn't slept with yet, but ignoring Jose...

o well, keep up the gr8 work!
Cattails chapter 3 . 8/1/2008
"Cake or Death" is possibly my favourite sketch ever. I like this story so far Dramatic irony is fun! XD
Esquirella chapter 3 . 8/1/2008
What's gonna happen when Awan shows up at his job Monday morning?
Esquirella chapter 2 . 7/29/2008
I really like these setup chapters!
Kia Zi Shiru chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
I love the story, its very well written :)