Reviews for Study Hell
a discordant combination chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
That was so dramatic and brilliant. I don't normally like plays but I really enjoyed that. I wanted Marek to survive. Such a sweet guy, really. I felt like throwing Heather over a cliff and at the same time felt oddly sorry for her through my hate of her personality. It was a really interesting situation, who would you pick, who would live? Reminds me of The Hate List a little, because of the ideas rather than the plot.

There were a few small grammatical errors, but besides that it was amazing.
kjhkjh chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
So...wait.

Was everyone inside Heather's hell or something? And, like, all of her victims were freed and then she died while everyone else lived?

I'm sorry, I'm confused. :) It was entertaining and well written, I'm just confused.
Natural and fake beauty chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
i feel as if in realality the heather is the one that really died.(id love to see the film for this)
Aiden Butler chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
That was so dramatic.

I'm not usually one for plays but that was genius.
letitshine chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
wow... love the story. did the filming go ahead? how long was it? i'd love to see it... (please?)
notyourbiz chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
wow awesome
Indie Tangles chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
This was really cool. (:

Have you finished the video? Is it online anywhere?
UnderxGravity chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I must say, throughout all of this, I wanted Marek to survive. Such a sweet guy, really. I felt like throwing a brick at Heather. If there's anything worse than someone who does bad things of their own free will, it's someone who can't acknowledge that what they do is wrong. False sense of self-righteousness.

Interesting situation here. If you had to make some people in a room die, who would you pick? What do you judge a person's right to live by? Past, present, or future?

What would you be willing to do in order to ensure your own survival?

M, sometimes it isn't necassary to fight to win now, is it? Sometimes we have to give in to win.

I could imagine a blood-curdling scream after Heather reads the last message or a temper tantrum.

You truely made a work of rt here. Besides a few grammatical errors, it's perfect. Realistic and alive.