Reviews for Standby
Asylum Teaparty chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Wow, you write some interesting stories there. That's a compliment. It forces me to read your other stories and comment needlessly on them. The part with the angel made me have to stop and breathe for a second. Again, another job well done.
Alessandro chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Wow...took me awhile to figure it out but wow...
phantomry chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
THANK YOU.

I was browsing through the site earlier today, and pretty much every story fit into that category of "hundreds upon thousands of ‘I hate him, but he’s hot and he likes me’, or ‘I like him, he likes me, problem, he’s a vampire’, or ‘He’s my best friend, I like him, but he sees me as a sister’" and such.

I found this amusing at first, but the twist at the ending was very well executed - and a bit creepy. I love how the dreams were ridiculously cheesy at first, then got progressively more twisted.
she gets skills from the pills chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
hah that really was funny and very interesting. its nice to see how you relate well to the fictionpress audience with stuff like disclaimers and summaries etc. keep up the writing i would like to hear more from you ;)
azucar20 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
that was good and hilarious
writesstuff chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
lmfao XD this was an awesome thingy-ma-bob :D...story! That's what its called...I totally blanked for a second...haha...

Anywho, that'd be a weird/awesome nightmare to have, if I do say so myself...but that's just me XD

Keep Rockin

-Karlz
Long Island Iced Tea chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Is this a parody of Twilight? I've never read the book but I do know there's a hot vampire named Edward or Edmund and that it's completely parody-worthy though...
Elantil chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I still get the gags from reading this.

"I can never be with you because I love you.” And I will never be able to get over this shitty excuse. Like I said, it's like saying you can't eat because you're hungry.

It's a parody, so for a parody, you've done well. But I'm still gagging, the redeeming bit is the last part. You know which bit.