Reviews for The Quarter
purplehost chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
That was such a sweet story.
The-Angel-Illusion chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
aw cute i really loved the story. ) It makes me happy.
Treign chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
Omg. I cried a little, not going to lie. I loved this story, it was so wonderful and touching and it really made you think about what it means to love. I applaud you greatly!
Annie Jane chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
This is amazing! It made me cry multiple time too, it's very sad then happy, then sad again. I'm glad that Zacharia finally found some happiness in a world where it seemed that there was none, and I love Ollie, he's such a sweetheart. I think it's fair how Port was so worried about hime though, he wants to protect his brother from getting hurt, but it's like the whole if you never let yourself fall then you cannot ever love at all.

I didn't read this before the rewrite but I'm going to have to guess and say that you made something very good into something plain stunning. If this was to be published I would certainly buy a copy :D

Annie
shhsilence chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
super cute
Dorchise chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
omg i loved it! by the end i really was wishing you expanded it even further just because all of them were so cute and amazing

great great great!
lazyxhime chapter 2 . 5/21/2009
Very unique and very beautiful. Impossibly moving that not even mountains can withstand it. Absolutely stunning. I loved it.
youarehere chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
This fic is probably the best I've read on here thus far. Everything from the concept to the character development are amazing. Bravo!
Naomi Schemer chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
Aw. Sorry I'm not any more coherent than this. I think I already expressed my views when I reviewed this the first time it was posted. I think I had a long review then, too.

Completely off topic, but have you read anything by Jesse Hajicek? You might like him.
LavenderWolf chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
This story put me out of my comfort zone a little, but it was beautiful and wonderfully written.
Suzume Tori chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
Is this the second time you've revised it?

I should start keeping copies to compare the changes that you've made; I'm always curious as to what you feel needs to be revised (I had loved this story from the beginning, so...)

It was about time I got around to rereading it, anyway, so today is a good day to do that (and check out what changes you've made...!)

Cheers
Tigaroo chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Dear Gods that was beautiful

*weeps*
princhi1 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Oh man, I cried so much... But I'm glad you gave it a happy ending :)
DefineNightmare chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
THIS IS SO SWEET! I love it!

It's one of the best one-shots I've read.
Aimee is Awesome chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
That was awesome. I love the way you slowly revealed the characters and backstory while developing things between Ollie and Zacharias. It was really cute, in a not-cutesy, believable way, and very believable. Maybe it's because you crafted this in love for your sister, but it's really touching and simply nice. D I loved it, thanks for sharing with all of us!
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »