Reviews for The Quarter
Aimee is Awesome chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
That was awesome. I love the way you slowly revealed the characters and backstory while developing things between Ollie and Zacharias. It was really cute, in a not-cutesy, believable way, and very believable. Maybe it's because you crafted this in love for your sister, but it's really touching and simply nice. D I loved it, thanks for sharing with all of us!
Mistress of Apple Pie chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Ollie reminds me of Lenny from the book Of Mice and Men for some reason (such a cute character). love the oneshot )
Koneikaa66 chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
I like that oneshot of yours and just wanted to thank you for the enjoyable time I had reading it.
SerialXLain chapter 1 . 8/30/2008

To be honset, I was kind of like, "This is way too long for me..." because of my Shortest Attention Span Ever, but by the time I was halfway through it, I was wishing it was longer.

I also wish I had something better to say...but I've been rendered speechless. Uhh... Oh, but I do like how there was growth with not only Z (too lazy to spell his name correctly) and Ollie, but with Port too. Plus I really like the name Port.

Ich liebe dich.
Mya chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
A-maze-ing story Sorry it took so long to read ,
a.m chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
This? Is practically perfect in every way. I got a little teary there toward the end- it's just that beautiful. Thank you, as always, for sharing something so wonderful.
emmatheemu chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Once again, beautiful. Your writing is addicting.
the flaming river chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Oh my god! That was so amazing in so many ways. I can only say, thank you for writing this.
Naomi Schemer chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
It was as great reading this the second time around as it was the first, despite the fact that I already knew the plot. I think this is one of your more powerful one-shots, actually, because it manages to tell all sides of one story that is not just romance. I guess it proves your worth as more than a romance writer or a one-topic writer better than anything else. It also has more main characters than usual (well, for a short story). Now, don't get me wrong, I love your oneshots, but this one is one of your big masterpieces. I hate to say it, but it perfectly adheres to any rules I ever learned during the fiction writing units in English class. Also, Ollie's adorable.
Bedlam Chaos chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Funny that your answer came while I was reading this. I love it. It's heart-warming and that's it. :)
Sugar Coated Lemons chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
T_T Moar?
DragonSapphire chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
This was just... stunning. Your sister is so lucky for such an awesome present! (As I am for my ghost story from you
mia5081 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
That was incredibly sweet. I'm so glad that Ollie found someone to love him :D

bee bee chapter 1 . 7/26/2008

absoultely riveting.

the characters just pulled me in.

very realistic.

Erisah Mae chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
I found this very very interesting... I loved how authentic the development of this relationship was, and the way you addressed the different issues within it- being related to a person who is disabled, I can say difinitively that your comments about them being shaped by society and developing certain sorts of behaviour that is more theatrical than honest are completely accurate.

Very nice work.