Reviews for The Quarter
Mistress of Apple Pie chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Ollie reminds me of Lenny from the book Of Mice and Men for some reason (such a cute character). love the oneshot )
Koneikaa66 chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
I like that oneshot of yours and just wanted to thank you for the enjoyable time I had reading it.
SerialXLain chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Aw.

To be honset, I was kind of like, "This is way too long for me..." because of my Shortest Attention Span Ever, but by the time I was halfway through it, I was wishing it was longer.

Aw...

I also wish I had something better to say...but I've been rendered speechless. Uhh... Oh, but I do like how there was growth with not only Z (too lazy to spell his name correctly) and Ollie, but with Port too. Plus I really like the name Port.

Ich liebe dich.
Mya chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
A-maze-ing story Sorry it took so long to read ,
a.m chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
This? Is practically perfect in every way. I got a little teary there toward the end- it's just that beautiful. Thank you, as always, for sharing something so wonderful.
emmatheemu chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Once again, beautiful. Your writing is addicting.
the flaming river chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Oh my god! That was so amazing in so many ways. I can only say, thank you for writing this.
Naomi Schemer chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
It was as great reading this the second time around as it was the first, despite the fact that I already knew the plot. I think this is one of your more powerful one-shots, actually, because it manages to tell all sides of one story that is not just romance. I guess it proves your worth as more than a romance writer or a one-topic writer better than anything else. It also has more main characters than usual (well, for a short story). Now, don't get me wrong, I love your oneshots, but this one is one of your big masterpieces. I hate to say it, but it perfectly adheres to any rules I ever learned during the fiction writing units in English class. Also, Ollie's adorable.
Bedlam Chaos chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Funny that your answer came while I was reading this. I love it. It's heart-warming and that's it. :)
Sugar Coated Lemons chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
T_T Moar?
DragonSapphire chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
This was just... stunning. Your sister is so lucky for such an awesome present! (As I am for my ghost story from you
mia5081 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
That was incredibly sweet. I'm so glad that Ollie found someone to love him :D

Mia
bee bee chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
beautiful.

absoultely riveting.

the characters just pulled me in.

very realistic.

gorgeous.
Erisah Mae chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
I found this very very interesting... I loved how authentic the development of this relationship was, and the way you addressed the different issues within it- being related to a person who is disabled, I can say difinitively that your comments about them being shaped by society and developing certain sorts of behaviour that is more theatrical than honest are completely accurate.

Very nice work.

Erisah
S.Tori chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Oh, wow! I hadn't expected a re-write of this; I didn't actually see anything particularly wrong with the old version, I guess.

For those of us who weren't smart enough to anticipate a re-write and make a back-up copy, do you think you could provide the original? I would be curious to look at the two versions and compare, if that is all right. (I always am interested to see what has changed and what has been left the same.)

If you'd be willing to share the old version, could you email it to me? My email is

Anyway, thanks for revisiting this story; it gives me an excuse to re-read it! (Not that I didn't anyway...)
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3