Reviews for Collect then Select
amazonwoman chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
I loved this. it was great!
aims80 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
I really like what you have written so far and am looking forward to reading more.
notwithoutyou chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Too cute :)
jekodama chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
AW! me lurve it! you know what? it feels like it was one of the last chapters of a longer story. Like we just got a glimpse of their story. I like that. I didn't quite get the conversation when Ashleigh appeared, I don't know what she was talking about. About the poems, I really liked those, but I would have used more figures in Nicola's, since she's more experienced writing poems. I liked Aaron's poem A LOT, too. It felt so honest. And I know I've said (plenty of times) that reviews should not be used to say "OMG, I LOVE X, SHE'S JUST LIKE ME!", but I'm going to be one of those and say "OMG, I LOVE NICOLA, SHE'S JUST LIKE ME!", lol! I really felt identified with her character, because I was once in that situation (me liking my best friend. A lot of people have been there, now that I think about it. Now I don't feel all that special, :D). I just found one mistake here: "That’s why I’m her to give you a gift", it should be 'here' instead of 'her'. Other than that, great job!
kingrankar76 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Sweet. I love it. But where is your pic for Bleeding Love? (Kinda like Leona Lewis's song, but I hope it does not have a sad ending.)
phantom232 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Aw... so sweet and fluffy!
Rachetto chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
you know how much i love your one shots right?

they're always so sweet!

aw Bea, you're such a romantic! haha..

this was nice!
xjennnny chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
this is cute .saw one mistake

That’s why I’m her to give you a gift

you wrote her instead of here (:
Mlae chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Wow. That was awesome. Can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon, please. xx
dragonflydreamer chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Aw, this was a cute story. I like how you used the poems in here. The writing styles were very different, and it told a lot about the characters. My only suggestion would be to watch out for long paragraphs.

Very nice work!