Reviews for Assassinated Heart
Hope.flies chapter 4 . 2/7/2009
Okay, I see you haven't updated for FOUR months! Come on! It's the weekend! UPDATE! PLEASE!

Gah... Or you could be insanely nice and send it to me XD

lol jk, however I would forever love you for that...

Wonderful writing, and I love how crafted Jack and Anna are! With Jack's pov, you really show how protected anna is, just by herself without even realizing it! I absolutly love it! PLEASE UPDATE MY DEAR!
Hope.flies chapter 3 . 2/6/2009
Hey I'm finally catching up! These past couple of chapters have been awesome! AND the plot thickens with the vacation thrown in!

I just wonder whether Anna will assassinate someone, and how old she is... I'd like to know the age, but the other...well, if it's shared later on in the story you can't tell me, but if not then thats cool :)

Again, this really shows how much your writing has progressed, and I hope you update again! :)
concerto49 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Interesting summary and a nice way to start.

What is a high tech office?

"as if it was the most natural thing in the world, which, in normal circumstances, it would be. But Anna’s mother was anything but normal, and so was Anna herself." - I think you really need to show this as stated 'not normal' doesn't imply much. There's a lot more examples where you're telling too much and not showing enough. This takes away characterization and readers' affinity to the characters. It seems to also have slowed down the pace a lot.

Besides that, the description captured the details and painted a good picture.
Hope.flies chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
great story! It's slightly confusing in the beginning, but by the end of the chapter the confusion was erased almost completely! Great job!

I can see a huge difference in your writing styles, from this chapter to the last chapter of Not Quite Dead. Amazing amount of improvement and shows just how much you're writing and working on it all! Great job and I can't wait until I get a chance to read the next chapter, which will hopefully be soon (remind me in a week if you don't hear from me XP)

Great writing!

Lizza
xX-Bella-Xx chapter 4 . 12/8/2008
That chapter really makes me hate Anna. But I like Jack and Gustavo (Soy innocente!).

Reasons why I hate Anna:

Insensitive! That's a great move - giggling about Jack's mother dying. Even if he acted like he didn't care, it's not appropriate to giggle about - any idiot can see that. And what she says is so weird and so dumb blonde.

Idiot! She's been trained as a spy, but she tells Jack about Rhvashy. And she's quite bad at lying. And self control.

She is a rather toffee nosed cold biatch but I may grow to like her.

Gustavo:

He is physically and hygienically repulsive, but rather amusing.

Jack:

Although a bit of a 'stay-at-home-boy', he is quite sensitive and preceptive, knows when to say sorry, and can cook.

This was the chapter of them breaking the ice - although it was a little rough, they did gain insight into each other's characters and are equals.

x
XMiss deadly is aliveX chapter 4 . 11/9/2008
Ok it's is a great chapter although i can't see my editorial sgesstios made present?
Me Dakota.347 chapter 3 . 10/30/2008
Soz, but this waz the only way that i could get another review in.

Well, I have to say that i foresee some chemistry - strictly out of lab stuff!

It's a bit stitched up though - oh WHAT a coincidence that she is put in a house with another man, and it happens to be a relationship-setting-up thing. I bet that this man JUST HAPPENS to be a criminal or involved with criminals. Because he wouldn't b just a randommer like in normal life.

But I'll keep on reading. Menorca waz gr8!

c u.
essiebear chapter 3 . 9/13/2008
i'm confused- Essie
Dakota.347 chapter 3 . 9/11/2008
Hi! sorry i haven't reviewed i have been buisy since i started school (even though you don't believe me). also my internet connection is pretty crap so i'm sorry about that. i abosutely love your beginning chapters! i love the contrast from the young anna to the older one! i also think mia is evil i feel sorry for anna but it was kinda funny! i agree with you i think charlenes really nice! 16 GCSE's that just makes me envy her! Also whats the boys name jona or josh because you changed his name half way through! brilliant posts! can't wait for more!

dakota
essiebear chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
Can't wait for the next installment. I personally like anna's voice. it seems relatable. not cruel, bot not sweet either.
Dakota.347 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
i'm sorry i haven't been reviewing your lovely stories it just i've been on holiday in menorca and there is no connection on the computer in where we were staying! also i've been taking this sailing course (which i passed!) and i ended up comming home dead and unable to keep standing literally!

sorry to disapoint lillie but i'm afraid i can't tell you that this chapter is rubbish because its not it amazing! i can't wait and see whats going to happen next! please please update i love this story!

dakota

p.s how did the r.s project go?
essiebear chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
This is really good, If you want, I could beta it for you too. Keep writing. this is getting interesting. Essie
2much chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
I liked it. Very interesting summary.