Reviews for You're Too Late
Marie Berden chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
wow.
journythruchaos chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
omg again this is so depressing but i lyk the writing style i wrote a book with a friend once and another option for you to consider is to actuall write sentance by sentance together instead of sections or perspectives. I think that your styles are both great and if combined they would be amazing(at leats more amazing than it already is)
journythruchaos chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
omg thats depressing but i luv the writing itself its really good two thumbs up to you and your cousin
Grenna-Chae chapter 2 . 8/2/2008
This was good, but I didn't expect it to be so sad... I didn't cry, I'm not that kind of person, but I really felt it. It makes me wonder what went on between them...

But good job to the both of you! :D :D smileys!
Kelsie chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
Ok so I definately think that you guys can work together well! Love the different viewpoint..it's especially good because of the different writing style.. I don't know how to descibe it but it just works!

Oh and I love the parallel stucture going on in both chappies...beautiful and sophisticated!

:D luvs!
Kelsie chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
First off, really impressive writing. I could feel the emotions she was feeling like I was there too. Bravo!

Secondly, what the heck are you writing such depressing stories for? Ahem..this made me sad...

But still very good!

:D luvs!
RememberingSunday chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
Oh my God, that was intense. And very very very very good.
pickle99me chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
and oh my GOODNESS. I cried again. a whole lot. man i wish i could write like was so sad. t makes you wonder if the person who sits behing you or besides you know about Jesus. and you ask yourself why you hadn't made sure...i love you guys! keep it up! *tears* *sob* *cry*
pickle99me chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
oh my goodness. that. was. BEAUTIFUL. i cried. i loved it but i cried.
AlreadyGone chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
Oh my gosh! this is so sad! :'(

It's written very well though...although it's really sad.

great job