Reviews for Tales from Yavn: Rulani
LolBookWorm chapter 21 . 10/25/2010
I was enjoying this story so much... why did you suddenly stop it there? This is definitely one of my favourite stories, until chapter 21... so now I'm going to go on to part 2
Mizz Zack chapter 21 . 8/13/2008
It can't end! NONONO! Curse you. xDD

I LOVED IT!
Mizz Zack chapter 14 . 8/12/2008
This is actually for Chapt. 13...

It wouldn't let me read but half of it. I got to Hamina saying: "Hm... I wonder if-"

And that's it. -_- So... I have no clue what happened there. Now, I'll actually read fourteen. -_- Stupid fictionpress...
Mizz Zack chapter 12 . 8/12/2008
-squeals- Copin is awesome! Okay, well, I like his last line there. xDD

Cheers for spelling corrections:

Hamina nodded. “It's just what she does. (S)he has to get herself into trouble. You should be glad it was roof climbing.”

On to the next chaptah! xD
Mizz Zack chapter 11 . 8/12/2008
Gah. Again with my pickiness in grammar. I really hope you don't mind. I wonder how you put up with me. xD

"Yeah, I'll be fine." I imagined that I looked a little pale. "Is i(t) ok if I don't drive this afternoon though? I'd rather walk."

I nodded, and lay back on my blanket roll. My dirk and ball were right by my head, so I could grab them easily. If (I) could think enough.

Nothing ever happened in the night. It always felt peac(e)ful.

"I plan do go home sometime this week, it depends on how the sales go. Who buy(s) what and how much. You understand?"

He looked at the shirt I made with dista(s)te and set it aside.

And now for my last annoying suggestion. xD

"That'll work. Oh, yes Rulani?" Lanina finished haggling and turned to me.

I was thinking, maybe, that it would be better to say:

"That'll work. Oh," Lanina finished haggling and turned to me. "Yes Rulani?"

But that's my opinion. xD
Mizz Zack chapter 10 . 8/12/2008
Bwahahahahahaha! I loved it.

And I know I'm really picky on your grammar, and I'm very sorry. 0.o Considering I'm terrible with grammar.

Well, there were a few I saw. I think I'll let you find the mistakes. xD If you don't, I am sure you will ask me.

"Come in mom," I opened the door wide.

I sighed and gave her a hug. "Thanks mom."

"All right pussy," Lanina a nickname she had given me. "Time to get going."

Enjoy the scenery of the contry, it won't be there when we're in the city."
Mizz Zack chapter 9 . 8/12/2008
Lovely. xD I loved the last sentence!

Mistake: 'They right dirty, and just have different techniques.'

I dunno if that /was/ a mistake, but I couldn't understand it. xDD So... TO THE NEXT CHAPTER! xD
Mizz Zack chapter 8 . 8/12/2008
Tehehe. I'm glad I got back so soon, because I couldn't stand not being able to read this. xD Well, I saw one mistake.

'Hamina was there already, working on a few pots - homwork, I assumed.'

Homework. xD

Well, TO THE NEXT CHAPTER! xDD
Mizz Zack chapter 6 . 7/30/2008
HAHAHAHA!

I loved it! I feel all crazy now.

I loved the last part. xDD

Once again, I do wish you'd hurry with the next one. xD
Mizz Zack chapter 5 . 7/30/2008
I REALLY liked this one. There were a couple of mistakes, but I can't remember where exactly. xD Oh well.

But yes. I loved the part where she hits Lanina in the head. xDD I swear, that has got to be the most hilarious thing I've seen so far.
Mizz Zack chapter 3 . 7/28/2008
It was very good. Some minor spelling errors and some wrong grammar, but pretty god. Although I probably should warn you about the last paragraph.

'As I gulped down some supper and climbed into bed that this new place was my home, for at least seven years, possibly longer.'

It doesn't quite make sense.
Mizz Zack chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
You're getting me excited. xDD I just need to know what happens next.
Mizz Zack chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
It's not that bad. I LOVE your plotline, and Rulani seems to be an awesome character from what I see now. Keep on loading your 'chapters'!