Reviews for The road less traveled
PoetryQueen chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
I agree 100%! It is so true, "popular," kids aren't that great. I am by no means popluar, but I am happy with who I am. I could not take the stress of being popular.

2 errors...

What I think is wrong about it is the people you want to take power from are supposed to be you friends.

This sentence makes no sense at all.

The third paragraph from the bottom has an error in the first sentence.
May Elizabeth chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
I really loved this piece. It makes me remember middle/high school. *shudder*. I was the weird/unstable gothic tomboy in the corner writing poems. I was KNOWN for my poems by people who never even read them. Middle/High school is like that. lol :D

Peace.
moongazer7 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Well, it’s very good, and you make your points well. I quite agree. Though, I am a bit of a natural leader myself, but hey, guess that’s different.

Yeah, you do need a beta. If you saw my p.m. I am not sure that I am a good enough beta, so I’ll say again, I’ll not permit myself to do so. Besides, I barely even have enough patience to do my own edits.
ChocolateMilk2 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
This is really well done. I like how you display the "two paths" and how you give the reader a choice, though warning the reader down a particular one. At times it felt a little bit forceful, though.

On the technical side of things I think you somewhat overused the word ''hubris" and there were a few where/were spelling issues and tensing mistakes, too, unfortunately.

But otherwise, it's great. Keep up the good work. :)