Reviews for Video Games
Catherine Abellanosa chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
this review is for the Review Traders! [ 11 sentences :D ]

I found it humorous, really! hehehehe...

The fact that your character wanted to beat himself or herself was the hilarious part.

I liked it.

I just noticed a lot of grammatical mistakes.

You have to be consistent with your tenses.

Take this for example: "It was so peaceful, Some would is no reason for us to go out and play.", wouldn't it be better if you made it like this, "It was so peaceful, some would say. There was no reason for us to go out and play.", right (i quoted your words so count this as one sentence, k?)?

You also made a mistake on the very first line of your poem: "It was quite" instead of "It was quiet."

The fourth stanza made me picture a scene of what my younger siblings say to our mom at home. They love playing video games.

I liked the way how this work was related to reality.

Despite the minute mistakes, the fact remains that i liked it.
May Elizabeth chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Very funny and cute. Though I found a typo in the first line I think you mean 'quiet' not 'quite'. Keep up the good work.
Needa S chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Truth well spoken. Awesome write. Thanks for the review. Write on.
Thoughtful Silence chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Heh, this poem perfectly describes how I was as a kid. Anyway, this was really good. I'll admit, when a summary says the piece is 'slightly humorous' I'm thinking that it isn't going to be, but, it was. Kudos. Only thing for concrit for this would be to sort out your syntax a bit. Anyways, keep up the good work.

- Silence, courtesy of The Roadhouse (link in my profile) a great place to get reviews.
Savella chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Outdoors...? What's that?
Halan Lore chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Yeah it's so true. I'm not denying it. I mean hello I'm reviewing aren't I?