Reviews for I'm Sorry You Did
Stormshower084 chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
I cant wait for you to update this, its really good!
merrymowmow chapter 6 . 3/4/2009
I was wondering when you're going to update?
pandasXrobots chapter 6 . 8/15/2008
oh my gosh!

-loosens grip on mouse-

that was...great! mm, mm, mm! just hott! i cant believe they did it together after knowing each other for like, what? a day? but hmm, i sure am glad it happened. so cute. hooray for a great round of hot sex with monkeys on the ceiling? loved it!
pandasXrobots chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
ahaha! weg... he gets mad so easily. i love him! but hmm... marie, i like her too. gr... WHY THE HELL CANT I DO A DECENT REVIEW! ok3y dok3y!
pandasXrobots chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
ohh no!

-caresses peices of the phone-

poor thing. i feel so sorry for it. such a meanie weg. i think? but i liked it alot!
pandasXrobots chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
oo... this is...hm? cant think of a word for that yet. but that first part made my invisible penis hurt.
sydchan chapter 6 . 8/13/2008
Fool. You can't say your icon was drawn by me when you don't have it on there yet. Oh well, whatever.

When I saw this was going to be a random sex scene, I was a little concerned. One night stands kind of creep me out. It really wasn't that bad though. It was strangly hot.

It sounds like you won't be able to write for a while, but you'll just have to be super sneaky from now on. Try to update somewhat soon though. If nothing else, get Kat to do it for you.
Octello chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
Haha! Ah, relationships. Pity about the phone.
Octello chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Uber angst for the win.
Roman Candles chapter 6 . 8/9/2008
The last chapter was hot! I like the characters and the plot. You make them seem so interesting and real. Please update soon.
Your Favorite Stalker chapter 6 . 8/8/2008
So since you are sleeping(yes i know that) i won't call you(i can do that) but i want to say some stuff. Like first of all 'i have to go ravish my husband' that part was so fucking hilarious! I love the janitor he is my favorite character! include him more just for me, kay?

The sex scene was hot. Like really hot. And so is Whitney. Mason is pretty awesome, so is Daniel. Wait... are you thinking what i'm thinking...? orgy! yeah! (remember the box orgy)

forever stalking you,

the STALKER (who likes to wear orange)

ps. i know where you live
shelimar2 chapter 6 . 8/8/2008
I liked how you threw in the sex scene with a random guy. you would think that it would be slutty but it was hot.
Kisses For The Dead chapter 6 . 8/8/2008
OH EM GE! I wants my free Mexican hottie!

AND THANKIES FOR SPARING THE CAT! (extreme uber-huggle)
gothicHobbit08 chapter 6 . 8/7/2008
O.O wow. So... now Weg has some priorities to set. lol... and is he still going to be interested in that date tomorrow? muahahaha...
Cattails chapter 6 . 8/7/2008
Marie's a psychic. It's the only explanation. Ha, but that beginning was so cute! And Weg's first day...hee. Way to battle the old lady! That would be a great level in a fighting game... And here comes Mason's sleazy side again. Oh dear. Pft, Marie's totally into him. O_O Wait, she's trying to set him up with Whitney now? That's two men in one chapter! Goodness. Ah, run, Weg! ...or not. Wow. That poor, poor beanbag...and that poor, poor person who sits on it next. Well, that was certainly unexpected XD And I loved that Weg got angry halfway through. Heh. And angry on the way home... Nothing makes him happy, does it? Oh, wait, that cuddling kinda worked...briefly. That's the answer! Sex and hugs! :D Hmm...and now he's going on a date with Daniel...that'll be interesting!