Reviews for Sam
casi-fish chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
*hug* hun i'm sorry to hear this...

love you

the fish
deletethisaccountplease9 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
oh! I'm so sorry! I cannot even imagine what it would be like to lose my Minerva :'( I hope you both come out ok, and dont lose hope, some dogs can live longer than you think. Anyway beautiful poem. Even if what it said brought tears to my eyes.
Broken Winged Bird chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
omg that's soo sad! i know what it's like to lose a friend like that..I lost my 18 year old cat.
4tehlessthan3of0scoreintennis chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
I know that feeling... my dog just passed last November, and he was only 6 years old. Came home one day and he couldn't use his back legs. We had to put him down because he was in so much pain. It's always so hard to say goodbye. I hope you and Sam will be okay. -with hugs and empathy
sweets555 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
*hug*

i can't even imagine my henry dying, and i haven't had him nearly as long as you've had Sam.

If it helps any, this is a good poem. Favs.
Rock Music is my Muse chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Oh god, I know exactly what your going through. Last spiring my cat got cancer, and there was nothing the vet could do. It was horrible, she got so skinny and seemed to be in pain all the time. I miss her so much, I had her since I was 5. I hope Sam is alright.
Jennifer chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
I know how you feel. My aunt's dog, Lulu, is 12 year's old. she's had...3 (i think) hip replacements. He backs knees wobble so much when she stands. i'm gonna miss her.

-huggles-

i'm so sorry, buddy.

-hands over tissue-
Faith Adeline chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
I'm sorry. I know how hard it is to lose a dog that's close to you like that. This is a good piece, really emotional and well written. Sorry again :(

Faith