Reviews for Stay
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
I really enjoyed this! It was so sad. I liked how it was written from the POV of the coma patient and not the person watching. Great work!
Alexiana chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
...but...but...but... *sigh* ok, I guess I'll have to be satisfied with that tidbit and not beg mercilessly for more. Thanks for sharing :)
iGoldilocks chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
This was a very original and beautifully written story, well done!
MarieAnn chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Amazing writing. You could potentially turn this into a longer story. Have this be a prologue and then have her wake up in say a year but have him already be in a different relationship and go from there. Idk just an idea. But I really liked reading this.
wabam chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I LOVE this. It has the potential of a full-on chapter story. You should continue this. I"m sure it would be a good hit.
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
i've had this in my inbox for ages and i never got around to reading it till now, but it's good. very good. i like it tons.
yarrowicefrost chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
The ending wasn't cheesy, yet somehow optimistic nevertheless. It left me wanting to know more about him and Anna, but I guess they call 'em oneshots for a reason,eh?

Cheers!
gulistala chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
I know this isn't exactly the 'OMIGAWD YOU'RE AWAKE! *PROFESSES UNDYING LOVE ONCE MORE*' type ending but I like that you left some sort of hope for us optimists out there. D Thanks! Nicely written, by the way!

gulistanlik