Reviews for All Because of You
nanakathleen chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
No sentence structure issues that I noticed xD

It was mostly the first chapter.

Erhm, I like Andy a lot, actually. I'm not sure what way you're going with him but either way I'm sure it'll be good. I can just see the conflict brewing.

Good cliff hanger, it's nice to see Megan be willing to talk to Adrian. Most of the issues caused so far is from her warped point of view xD
nanakathleen chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
Okay. I re-read your first chapter without realizing I had already reviewed it xD

Anyway, very good story, and I enjoy your writing style. I like the plot, the characters, I can see where the character development is going to come in.

Maybe work on your sentence structure though?

Most of it's well done, but you have a couple of awkward sentences, where they're choppy or short, or they run on a little. Other than that, great job.

Nick seems like a cool kid, I would need to read more material on him before I make a complete deduction... But he seems genuinely nice, and being close with Megan really helps.

You're doing a good job of making it obvious that Adrian being a bad person be all in Megan's head. I like the obliviousness she has. Adrian seems pretty put together.

See you next chapter.
nanakathleen chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Well, I liked it.

Good storyline, and I think I can tell that Megan's one to overreact?
Kmc1596 chapter 11 . 9/9/2009
i like it kept me laughing the whole time i love all the guys personality! Please hurry and get Adrian and Megan together or at least Megan find out she likes him again!

Kmc
Jaygirl chapter 11 . 9/3/2009
Wow, I absoloutely love this story! It's the first one I've read so far and it's great-love all the characters! I don't know if you plan on going anywhere with it but I really hope Andy gets a girl too-he's adorable:D Love it, please update soon!
JD xXpulloverXx chapter 11 . 8/23/2009
Wah! Now I am screaming in my head just because you don't have the next chapter. I really like the whole idea and it runs smoothly for the most part, though that first part of chapter one was a bit of a mind fuck. Anyway, please add more because I am very impatient and love it.
53BookTitles chapter 11 . 8/2/2009
AH!

Poor Meg is just all screwed up emotionally!

HAPPY ENDING PLEASE!1

It would also be absolutelty awesome if there was an Aiden POV?

milie xx
akaCHEEKS chapter 11 . 5/25/2009
oh i like it! haha you have just acquired a new reader! i hope you update soon though!
Jainblu chapter 5 . 4/29/2009
'at least I looked better than I felt.'

this and the last paragraph [ poor meg... she's hurting.. oh i wonder what she realisd about Adrian
Jainblu chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Megans likable. i like the start.

At first when she rewound started about her day i was gonna be a bit like oh right... but then this bit ' practically my only friend' i just had to smile :P

lol im actually grinning. I love the voice of megan (i.e. as the narrator)

umm hmm, im not being very constructive here.. but i like it so uh yeah. i know not a great review. i just wanna go read the next chapter now
mereoftheoworld chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I know someone named Megan Freeman and she's also a senior.
So.Who.Will.Call.Me.Beautiful chapter 11 . 4/9/2009
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE!
redbugsaresmug chapter 11 . 2/27/2009
amazing cahpter. i think u should update real soon though]
welcome to meganland chapter 11 . 2/5/2009
Now thats not fair! I stop at the most interesting part?

So this is a good story, interesting and eell written. Good job, update son! :]
Marshie-kun chapter 11 . 2/4/2009
i like this story so far. update soon!
223 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »