Reviews for The Handmaid's Choice
MuzikalWriter chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I've read up to Chapter 4 so far, and your writing is very good. It flows well, and the descriptions spark my imagination. The only thing that I would improve on is that the action of the story is moving so slowly. Although you might be making it move slowly on purpose, it makes reading it more forced. I'm not sure what I would do to fix it, though.

But, it also says something that even though the story moves slowly I read it all the way through. :) I'm not saying it's bad writing at ALL, I was just making a suggestion.
canislupus7 chapter 4 . 8/22/2008
Ah the wit! This is a very well written story. I like your characters and the way Lysia and Mrina fight to keep their friendship even though their ranks are so different. They are lovely girls who enjoy living their childhood, but look forward to what the future holds. I can't wait to meet her fiance! I'm so excited!

Anyway, please update soon. You have great wording and I'm completely drawn into this story. :D You've done an amazing job.
Koki Enwai chapter 4 . 8/22/2008
I really like the descriptions that you put into this, and especially the interaction between Lysia and Mrina. I know I've said that before, though. The bit at the end about "rooms" was funny. Awesome story!

Koki Enwai chapter 3 . 8/8/2008
Ah, and so they're off! This is really interesting so far. I love Lysia and Mrina's interaction, because while they're lady and maid, they still seem to be friends. That's pretty neat.

Koki Enwai chapter 2 . 8/2/2008
I like the way that this is shaping up and that you're not rushing it. I can't help but wonder how the title comes into play.

Nice job!

Koki Enwai chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Wow. This is really good so far. I love your writing style; it feels like it takes place in an older time. I'm really enjoying it so far, and I can't wait to see where you take this story!

Keep up the good work!

Bazooka Joy chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Nicely written chapter. It kind of had me confused. In a way this sounds like it takes place in present times but also in the past. Which is it? Anyway, I'm sure lots of things will be cleared up in the upcoming chapters. I can say I'm looking forward to it.