Reviews for Friends of Clark Reeper
ambethiiii chapter 1 . 4/26/2021
Not to be overreacting but you're book is totally awesome. You're innate writing skill is what the world should witness. Try joining NovelStar's writing competition because why not? Here's the link if you want to.
. (PC)
.top/index/index/special/id/87 (APP) you wish to join.
Russell Figgins chapter 6 . 9/24/2009
i like trapper Jack the best out of all of your characters.
Jave Harron chapter 7 . 7/11/2009
Fun chapter, calling to mind The Red Badge of Courage and various Civil War media. However, the Peacemakers were not invented for a decade after the war.
Jave Harron chapter 6 . 6/5/2009
Very awesome chapter here. Folk heros in one hell of an epic battle.
Jave Harron chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
Really awesome story here! Doc Torrent and Mad Science are always good fodder for reading, and I look forward to the next story!
Jave Harron chapter 4 . 1/21/2009
Cool to see Hugo in action! The revolution's pretty late in the 'wild west' era. For a future story, will we see Pancho Via in action?
pinoy1 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Vivian Bolt the British guy from story 18 should have his own short story in this series!
Zegram chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Nice job as always, it's cool to see some of the crazy characters Clark Reeper bumps into on his adventures get a bit of the spotlight. And enlightening to learn more about Brimstone's past and what led to him changing so drastically.
Syndred H chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Enjoyable as usual. The only thing that I can pick you up on without looking overly deeply into it yet would be the summary, in which you seem to make a mistake over 'there'. I presume you meant 'their'.

Your usual standard, very high. Good work.