Reviews for Disillusioned
GirlxAnachronism chapter 6 . 6/26/2009
His heart is my favorite one in this collection! A beautiful work! I love your themes and imagery. you're very talented! keep it up!
notyourbiz chapter 8 . 5/31/2009
Glad ur still alive! i gotta like your poems even tho their sad cuz they're all Edgar Allen Poe! I love that guy!
Aleksy The Flying Onion chapter 8 . 5/30/2009
I liked this one! It made me think of the narrator, standing over someone while they sleep. They the narrator startles the person awake, but by what kind of action I'm not sure.

I'm glad you're alive!
authordream4life chapter 8 . 5/30/2009
Love it, love it. Short, yeah, but SO easy to get, darling. The title sort-of eludes me as far as comprehension goes, but that's okay; I'm about as deep as a puddle at this hour in the morning. It'll come to me later.

Keep up the great work; can't wait for more!
she gets skills from the pills chapter 8 . 5/29/2009
yay you arent dead!

please keep on updating i absolutely love these poems, they are similar to what i write ehehe.
Faith Adeline chapter 8 . 5/29/2009
I really like this, good job!

Faith
usernames-are-lame chapter 6 . 5/19/2009
Wow, this isn't only for this chapter, but for your entire set of poems. I'll admit that, yes these poems were a bit dark, but man were they good. I almost felt that I was the one you were talking to and that you were going to get me. Lol. These are great poems and they all tell great stories. You have a wonderful way with words. Keep 'em coming.
HurtMe chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Hi. I'm sorry to get your hopes up, but this isn't an actual review. Fictionpress has decided it won't let me send private messages, and I get an error message when I try to click your email, so I was forced to resort to this. I'm the one that completely spazzed over Die, and I was going to put it on my profile as suggested read (with your name of course). But I wanted to check with you first to make sure that was okay. You can get my email off my profile to tell me yes or no. I do like this poem though. It always makes me happy when people are comfortable enough to write in free verse and then when it's good like this it's just awesome.
S.L. Gunn chapter 6 . 2/2/2009
my favorite so far.

i've grown used to your twistedness, and i like it

Aleksy The Flying Onion chapter 7 . 1/16/2009
This made me think of Die, Everyone is Doing it. Was that your intention?

I liked all of the chemical references. Nasty, but very effective.

"If I broke you would you rip or shatter?

Are you glass or abandoned, dirty sheets?

Would you cut me or be set to strangle?

Am I hurting you, or you me?"

Loved that part.

Great job!
awesomelyme chapter 7 . 1/15/2009
Very nice. The quote at the bottom is very true.
authordream4life chapter 7 . 1/14/2009
God, you're fantastic. I'm so very jealous of your talent (in the nicest way possible, of course). Quick question: where do you get all of your inspiration for this? I know like, music is a given, but is there anything in particular that you're doing, reading, watching, thinking?

I was just wondering.

As always, I adored reading this. Sorry I've been lazy with reviews, but you know I think you're fabulous, anyway, so does it really matter?

Keep up the terrific writing. You give me the most wonderful chills.
awesomelyme chapter 6 . 12/30/2008
Wow. Dark, but really good.
Aleksy The Flying Onion chapter 6 . 12/26/2008
Est muy bein, mi amor!

Hot damn I love your writing. Your verbs and adjectives are so perfectly placed, the prose so silky smooth. I really liked this chapter...or poem. Whichever you prefer. It's different from the others, but still retains that visceral edge I've come to associate with your writing. Please add more!
awesomelyme chapter 5 . 11/22/2008
Awesome! I probably use that word way too much, but that's the only way I can describe it.
39 | Page 1 .. Last Next »